Author Topic: Vivek Ramasay says Dems will replace Biden with Michelle Obama after damning special counsel report  (Read 1224 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Vivek Ramasay says Dems will replace Biden with Michelle Obama after damning special counsel report
By Social Links for Nadine Bourne
Published Feb. 10, 2024, 12:51 p.m. ET

Former Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy doubled down on his theory that Democrats will swap out President Biden with Michelle Obama on their party’s ticket following the release of the special counsel’s report.

The bombshell findings from Special Counsel Robert Hur put a spotlight on Biden’s cognitive abilities, saying he would not bring charges against him in part because a jury would find him to be a “sympathetic, well-meaning elderly man with a poor memory,” despite the acknowledgment that the classified documents were “willfully” obtained by Biden both as vice president and as a senator.

Ramaswamy, who was outspoken on the campaign trail about the belief that the 81-year-old president will ultimately not be the Democratic nominee, told Fox News Digital the special counsel’s report marks the “convenient path” for Democrats to nominate the popular former first lady.

“The main obstacle stopping the Democratic Party is they have a Kamala Harris problem, which is to say that if they do sideline Biden, the natural person normally that would be the nominee, could be the vice president of that same sitting president. But that vice president is unable, I think, to effectively carry forward that job,” Ramaswamy said. “She didn’t make it to the Iowa caucus in the year that she ran, right, even and within her own party, let alone an issue with broader popularity in the country.”

more
https://nypost.com/2024/02/10/news/vivek-ramasay-says-dems-will-replace-biden-with-michelle-obama-after-damning-report/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Vivek needs to loosen his tin foil hat
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Did he change his last name or something?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
'"Et tu Barry?"

Sometimes the Ides show up early.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline libertybele

Lots of people are now realizing that they are going to run Big Mike. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Not out of the realm of possibility I guess, but whether Big Mike would be a viable candidate remains to be seen. The old Barry Hope and Change schtick just ain't valid this time around.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 09:17:30 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

Lots of people are now realizing that they are going to run Big Mike.

Are they going to make her run by gunpoint?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

Not out of the realm of possibility I guess, but whether Big Mike would be a viable candidate remains to be seen. The old Barry Hope and Change Schtick just ain't valid this time around.

Two things; many believe that Barry is running the country now anyways and he and Michelle were popular.  She has remained in the public eye.  With running her, Barry will obviously be running the show and that's what the DEMS want; someone popular with name recognition.  Many wanted another 8 years of Obama -- they'll get it I'm afraid.

Transformation will be complete.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

Offline LMAO

Two things; many believe that Barry is running the country now anyways and he and Michelle were popular.  She has remained in the public eye.  With running her, Barry will obviously be running the show and that's what the DEMS want; someone popular with name recognition.  Many wanted another 8 years of Obama -- they'll get it I'm afraid.

Transformation will be complete.

Barry’s average JAR, according to Gallup, in his eight years was lower than that of GWB

He also lost votes in 2012 from 2008

His popularity is a media creation

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

:yowsa:

Too many in the conservative movement live for conspiracy theories

Barry Goldwater

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I don't think Michelle wants (or maybe can't withstand) the scrutiny that will be put on her.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

I don't think Michelle wants (or maybe can't withstand) the scrutiny that will be put on her.

The leftists loved her and thought she was one of the best FLOTUS ever.  Most liberals would love to see the Obama's occupy the WH again.  For her, she has no kids now to contend with.  Just her doing what Barrack needs her to do for them to transform America.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Are they going to make her run by gunpoint?
More likely grab her by the balls and.......squeeze?

Offline GtHawk

How many of those kids that had to suffer through Mooches crappy inadequate lunches are now voters who won't forgive?

Offline libertybele

More likely grab her by the balls and.......squeeze?

I realize that there are those in here that feel that the DEMS running Big Mike is not going to happen or some kind of conspiracy theory.  We'll see what happens.  I think it's a real possibility.

Offline roamer_1

I realize that there are those in here that feel that the DEMS running Big Mike is not going to happen or some kind of conspiracy theory.  We'll see what happens.  I think it's a real possibility.

Yeah. The only thing that leads it that way is the whole woke tranny narrative being emphasized over the last few years... Paving the way, maybe.

I think it will be Noisesome.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

The only time you ever here this is from conservatives, who have less say than anyone else as to who the Dems ultimately nominate.  The people you never hear it from are Democrats, and others who are closest to her and to what she thinks.

Also, the whole ""Big Mike" thing doesn't do a lot when it comes to demonstrating the people pushing this are not conspiracists, and should be taken seriously.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 12:19:49 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Also, the whole ""Big Mike" thing doesn't do a lot when it comes to demonstrating the people pushing this are not conspiracists, and should be taken seriously.

Lighten up "Big Maj"  We just want to knock her dick in the dirt.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

They really don't have many options, suddenly embrace RFK Jr. **nononono*