Author Topic: Panic attack Spooked Dems push for makeup, lighting fixes for Biden's age as prez rails against Mer  (Read 1371 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Spooked Dems push for makeup, lighting fixes for Biden’s age as prez rails against Merrick Garland
By Social Links for Jon Levine
Published Feb. 10, 2024, 10:42 a.m. ET

Panicked Democrats are wringing their hands in the wake of the damning special counsel’s report that accused President Biden of being too senile to be blamed for mishandling classified documents — with insiders even pushing for better makeup to hide the commander-in-chief’s advanced age as his re-election campaign grinds on despite his cognitive decline.

“The cake is already baked,” a despondent former Biden White House aide told The Post. “Most Democrats feel that way about the president already. They think he’s effective and a good person, but nobody really wants him to run. ..and Democrats don’t have the guts to try and remove him from the ticket.”
Longtime Democratic consultant James Carville said the issue of Biden’s mental condition had so harmed his chances in November that a criminal conviction of Donald Trump, his likely opponent, is the president’s only hope.

“We’re officially in Hail Mary mode here,” Carville told The Hill Saturday.

Allies and operatives have been flooding the White House with advice since Biden’s disastrous press conference Thursday, when he lashed out at special counsel Robert Hur for characterizing him as an “elderly man with a poor memory.” 

Some are telling the president to reimagine his makeup routine, CNN reported, while others are urging his staff to improve the lighting at his public appearances.

Others want Biden to begin his events seated in a chair to keep him from having to shuffle slowly to a podium – all in an effort to help the 81-year-old president sidestep questions about his age.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/02/10/news/merrick-garland-the-villain-in-special-counsel-memory-scandal-report/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No amount of lighting will fix those beady little eyes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I don't care how old he is, or whether he looks like Nosferatu or Errol Flynn.

His  policies suck, and have from day one.

He won't enforce the law, especially at the border.

He lies like a fine layer of dust.

He is corrupt as they come, and anything is for sale.

He's a stinking traitor, to the Country, the Constitution, and the American People.

No amount of paint job and bondo will make a car go if the engine is shot. Or maybe just has two (many) trannys.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

There ain't enough turd polish in the whole world.  **nononono*
Anyone could see he's a few bricks short of an outhouse.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Let the evil repulsive little troll burn and squirm.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
There ain't enough turd polish in the whole world.  **nononono*
Anyone could see he's a few bricks short of an outhouse.
Maybe if they had him bronzed?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

What, spray-on tan?  :silly:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I can see the dems rolling out the new and improved 'Doc Brandon The Man of Bronze' :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
I think all American will remember after that terrible press conference will be
Not to be confused with

Offline libertybele

They can paint him any color they want and try to buff up his image, but at the end of the day he still is a corrupt, evil, lying POS.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

They can paint him any color they want and try to buff up his image, but at the end of the day he still is a corrupt, evil, lying POS.

Yeah, but that ain't the point. The point is that he is mentally compromised - They can hide the rest of it, but they can't hide the bare fact that he's nuttier than a rat turd in a pistachio factory. It's in his eyes. His posture. That can't be fixed short of a doppelganger.

Offline LMAO

That can't be fixed short of a doppelganger.

And lightbulbs appear over the heads of his campaign managers
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online roamer_1

And lightbulbs appear over the heads of his campaign managers

LOL! Don't think they ain't thought of that. Pay close attention to his ears if he suddenly becomes lucid and rises from the ashes. :laugh:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
LOL! Don't think they ain't thought of that. Pay close attention to his ears if he suddenly becomes lucid and rises from the ashes. :laugh:

I think we are on version 2 or 3 already.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1