Author Topic: Carney on ‘Kudlow’: Biden’s Mental Incompetency Was Only Revealed to Give the FBI an Excuse Not to P  (Read 727 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rebecca Mansour 9 Feb 2024

Special Counsel Robert Hur only revealed President Joe Biden’s mental incompetency in order to explain why he was not being prosecuted, Breitbart Economics Editor John Carney told Fox Business host Larry Kudlow in a Friday interview.

Kudlow led a panel discussion with Carney, National Review Editor-in-Chief Rich Lowry, and Forbes Media Chairmen and Editor-in-Chief Steve Forbes about why Biden’s own Department of Justice (DOJ) allowed the special counsel’s report to include such damning information about his mental decline.

Carney argued that Hur’s descriptions of the president’s mental state were the DOJ’s only basis for not charging Biden in light of the report’s finding that he had “willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen.”

“The counsel had to explain why they weren’t going to charge him because it’s very clear he violated the law,” Carney said. “The special counsel believes he did so willfully. They just believe that a jury looking at Joe Biden would say, ‘I don’t know. That guy has no idea what’s going on.’ And, so, we don’t have a chance of getting him convicted. So, we can’t charge him because the FBI guidelines say don’t charge somebody if you don’t think there’s a chance of [conviction].”

“They think he willfully committed the crime,” he continued. “They just don’t think they could get a conviction. That’s why they put it in there.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/02/09/carney-on-kudlow-bidens-mental-incompetency-was-only-revealed-to-give-the-fbi-an-excuse-not-to-prosecute-him/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

The prosecution is incidental...

This is Biden getting cut loose.
Things are going to get weird.

er... weirder....

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

er... weirder....

Oh buddy. Now that Garland has opened the door to Old Skeezy's mental capacity, we are now swerving into the 25th Amendment. If you are mentally incompetent, committing crimes like stealing classified docs doesn't let you keep your job.

Or if it does this nation is truly damned.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Joe should demand to be charged with crimes so that he can prove his mental acuity during the trial.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Online roamer_1

Oh buddy. Now that Garland has opened the door to Old Skeezy's mental capacity, we are now swerving into the 25th Amendment. If you are mentally incompetent, committing crimes like stealing classified docs doesn't let you keep your job.

That ain't lying. An old thief is sill a thief. It's how he's made. No different.

Offline LMAO

This is a no win scenario for Biden

He can no longer serve because he broke the same laws that Trump is facing trial for

He can no longer serve because he doesn’t have the mental faculties for the job

The Democrats can circle the wagon all they want but they’re confronted by these two choices
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

er... weirder....

I’m strangely excited to watch the presidential debates this year
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Joe should demand to be charged with crimes so that he can prove his mental acuity during the trial.

Yes, he should.  It's like a guy screaming hysterically that he is not stupid.  Tell Garland to commence the prosecution.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I strongly doubt there will be any.
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

Me too... but mostly just to point and laugh.

My money's on Noisesome to pick up the tab... But hard telling.

Can't be Kameltoe... If he steps down, she is not constitutionally able to be president. So I take it  it would pass to the Republican House leader... So it won't go there. He will finish his term, but I betcha he's stepping out of the race... Which means they are gonna raise up a dark horse, probably at the last minute.

A lot of folks are laying book on Big Mike, but I think it's gonna be Noisesome.... Or some other we can't see yet... But Noisesome has that Dentyne shwing thing and is a hella good glad-hander... And he is outside of the Clinton/Obama feud. That's where it is going, I think.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This is a no win scenario for Biden

He can no longer serve because he broke the same laws that Trump is facing trial for

He can no longer serve because he doesn’t have the mental faculties for the job

The Democrats can circle the wagon all they want but they’re confronted by these two choices

:yowsa:
The Republic is lost.