Author Topic: Mayorkas Refusing to Disclose Full Accounting of Every Illegal Alien Freed into U.S. Under Biden  (Read 287 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mayorkas Refusing to Disclose Full Accounting of Every Illegal Alien Freed into U.S. Under Biden

John Binder 9 Feb 2024

Facing impeachment, Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas is refusing to hand over to Congress a full accounting of every illegal alien that has been released into the United States since President Joe Biden took office in late January 2021.

Last month, House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan (R-OH) and Immigration Integrity, Security, and Enforcement Subcommittee Chairman Tom McClintock (R-CA) sent a letter to Mayorkas asking for a “numerical breakdown of all illegal alien releases at the southwest border since January 20, 2021.”

McClintock’s office confirmed to Breitbart News that as of February 9, Mayorkas has not responded to the request despite the congressmen asking for the data by February 5.

Jordan and McClintock also asked Mayorkas for “all data relating to and supporting your assertion that DHS has released into the interior over 85 percent of illegal aliens encountered at the southwest border,” as well as:

… all documents and communications between or among DHS or its components for the period January 20, 2021, to the present referring or relating to the above-referenced over-85 percent release rate for illegal aliens.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/02/09/mayorkas-refusing-disclose-full-accounting-every-illegal-alien-freed-under-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Aiding and abetting criminals is a crime! At least it was last time I looked.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien