Author Topic: Michael Rapaport Admits He Helped Spread Trump Charlottesville ‘Very Fine People’ Hoax: ‘I Was Wrong  (Read 656 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michael Rapaport Admits He Helped Spread Trump Charlottesville ‘Very Fine People’ Hoax: ‘I Was Wrong’

David Ng 9 Feb 2024

Actor Michael Rapaport has admitted that he helped spread the left’s Trump Charlottesville “very fine people” hoax, saying he was “wrong” to have promoted the lie.

Michael Rapaport spoke about the hoax during a recent interview on the Patrick Bet David (“PBD”) podcast.

“One thing about the Charlottesville — that I ranted about, and I was wrong,” the actor said. “When you see the full quote, that wasn’t what he said.”

https://twitter.com/PBDsPodcast/status/1756018733187747927

President Joe Biden continues to spread the hoax even though transcripts from Trump’s Charlottesville speech in 2017 clearly disprove it.

As Breitbart News reported, Rapaport said he is considering voting for Trump in the November election as the Biden administration continues to pressure Israel into scaling back its war on Hamas in order to appease the Democrat’s anti-Israel base.

“I’m not voting for Biden. I’m not voting for Kamala,” Rapaport confirmed during this week’s “PBD” podcast.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2024/02/09/michael-rapaport-admits-he-helped-spread-trump-charlottesville-very-fine-people-hoax-i-was-wrong/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

I'm hoping this sticks.  Rapaport has been ostracized by his left-wing buddies over his support for Israel.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline dfwgator

Might have been nice if he mentioned this FOUR YEARS AGO!