Author Topic: Video: Florida Man Tries To Abduct 4-Year-Old Kid And Immediately Finds Out – Toxic Masculinity Sav  (Read 428 times)

Offline American Girl

Good thing this was Florida. In California, the man saving the child would probably be in jail right now.

This, however, is indeed unbelievable, and inexcusable- why is our government allowing this to take place? Someone is obviously running this operation; who are they and who do they work for? Find out and bring them before Congress to testify under oath!!!
https://conservativeus.com/video-florida-man-tries-to-abduct-4-year-old-kid-and-saving-the-day-once-again/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I could enjoy watching a tv show that aired nothing  but videos like this.

The one thing I don't understand is why don't more of these SOB die  when the father catches them in the act. I can guarantee you that if I had a minor child and someone went to snatch them up and run with them,that SOB would never live to see another hour,never mind another day.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline verga

Fast Thi9nking and quick reactions save the day.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.