Author Topic: It Can’t Be Biden  (Read 515 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It Can’t Be Biden
« on: February 09, 2024, 06:33:27 pm »
February 9, 2024
It Can’t Be Biden
By William Sullivan

Despite having always been a walking gaffe-machine, there was once a time when it would have been difficult to deny that Joe Biden was among the slipperiest in the nest of vipers that is Washington, D.C.

That time is certainly not now.  It would be bad enough that, as President* of the United States, he’s incapable of taking scripted questions from predetermined and friendly reporters.  But the ravages of age have impaired him beyond even the most basic cognitive and physical function.  He shuffles about aimlessly, as if lost, whether he’s at the G7 Summit or in the White House Rose Garden.  Even with the aid of a teleprompter, his slurring makes his speech incomprehensible.  His inability to remember key details, and butchering of simple exchanges with the press and diplomats, has made him the subject of mockery among world leaders.

Understandably, given these circumstances, the looming question is: Who’s going to replace Biden on the Democrat ticket in 2024?  This has been a topic throughout his presidency, and it really picked up steam in 2023.  Now however, those discussions seem to have gone by the wayside, and we’re all meant to assume that Democrats are prepared to have him headline.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/02/it_cant_be_biden.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: It Can’t Be Biden
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2024, 06:35:38 pm »
In my experience a "gaffe" in political terms means a rare mistake that is embarassing, and may or may not have pol implications.

I don't think a term exists for one continous "gaffe"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2024, 06:48:35 pm »
In my experience a "gaffe" in political terms means a rare mistake that is embarassing, and may or may not have pol implications.

This might be a stretch, but how about "giraffe"?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online LMAO

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2024, 06:51:50 pm »

Biden was gaffe prone all his life

His decline has exasperated that
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2024, 11:44:02 pm »
Biden was gaffe prone all his life

@LMAO

Of course he was. He was mentally defective when he was born and became morally defective as he grew.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2024, 12:25:53 am »
Tim Hanrahan
@TimJHanrahan
Paul Begala on CNN: "Look, I'm a Biden supporter. And I slept like a baby last night. I woke up every two hours and wet the bed. This is terrible for Democrats. And anybody with a functioning brain knows that."
9:19 AM · Feb 9, 2024

:laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2024, 09:46:29 am »
It can and most likely WILL BE Biden.

The 2024 election at a minimum will be fixed.  The military industrial complex along with all the other power brokers will not allow the gravy train to end. 

Four more years of the Biden Idiocracy, and it just doesn't matter how you vote.