Author Topic: Harris to give ‘major foreign policy speech’ at Munich Security Conference next week  (Read 1621 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Harris to give ‘major foreign policy speech’ at Munich Security Conference next week
by Brett Samuels - 02/09/24 10:22 AM ET

Vice President Harris will travel to Munich for an annual gathering on international security issues as a White House push for aid to Ukraine and Israel has stalled in Congress.

Harris will attend the Munich Security Conference for a third consecutive year, attending the event Feb. 15-17, her office announced. While there, she will deliver a “major foreign policy speech” and meet with foreign leaders to discuss the situations in Ukraine and the Middle East.

“Throughout her engagements, the Vice President will underscore the importance of sustaining U.S. leadership, strengthening our alliances and partnerships, and defending international rules and norms,” Harris’s communications director, Kirsten Allen, said in a statement.

The vice president’s travel comes as the Biden administration is balancing support for allies in two separate conflicts but getting little help from Congress.

The White House has for months urged lawmakers to pass additional funding for Ukraine in its war against Russia. The administration issued its last round of security assistance in December, but officials have said they cannot provide more aid without action from Congress.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/4458264-harris-to-give-major-foreign-policy-speech-at-munich-security-conference-next-week/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The great orator, Kamila will try to top Joe's train wreck presser from last night. 
Ich bin ein Berliner. "As you know, on this issue, for example, we applaud Germany in terms of what it has done as it relates to Nord Stream 2. As it relates to what we need to do domestically as well as what we need to do in terms of this issue generally, we have, as the president said, to reevaluate what we’re doing in terms of strategic oil reserves here in the United States to make sure that it will not have an impact, or we can mitigate the impact on the American consumer."
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

:silly:

My first thought as well.  A colossal rambling of word salad.    :laugh:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

She has to be smelling blood after last night

I would
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline berdie

I have sympathy for whoever has the job of translator.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She has to be smelling blood after last night

Chum in the DC water. 
« Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 11:37:27 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Will it be aired in the US?

I normally ignore things like this,but Camel Toe speaking live to a bunch  of European pols just might have a lot of entertainment moments.

I wonder if the cameras will show the looks on the faces of the European leaders as she emits brain fart after brain fart,and all of them using giggles as periods.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online andy58-in-nh

"Und hier ist Kamala, mit einem Wortsalat!"
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Munich is a place ... where people are ... and people live there as people for people.
And as I sit here today in Munich, I think about all the people who are not here sitting in Munich.
Munich is the very heart of Russia. And Russia is the very heart of people.

People are just people ... and the people want people ... and so I say definitively that people ARE people. [applause applause]
Therefore, I am "magnanimous" (big word makes me smart) in saying that the chickens never laid the egg.
Chickens never laid an egg that they thought would make them not lay an egg. [applause ... applause]
« Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 12:05:41 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online andy58-in-nh

Chum in the DC water.

I see what you did there.  :laugh:
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHDwRECFL8M
Kamala is not Black!
She is some kind of mixed race from India.
She is not Black but she is not White.
There used to be a word for that which I am  no longer 'allowed' to say.

Kamala is as Black as Pence is White. They are both just stupid pawns in the bigger picture.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online corbe

I wonder if she'll use the coconut tree analogy there?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JWR29RT5sw
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline The_Reader_David

We know she's more or less useless, what we will learn next week is whether can she read a text written by the denizen of Foggy Bottom without inappropriate laughter or other distracting mannerisms, and staying on script.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHDwRECFL8M

George Jefferson got his "piece of the pie" by working his a$$ off, learning from his mistakes and succeeding!  Kamala isn't as smart a George Jefferson's little finger!