Author Topic: ‘Over the Top’: Biden Remark on Gaza Triggers Anxiety in Israel  (Read 444 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Over the Top’: Biden Remark on Gaza Triggers Anxiety in Israel

President Joe Biden’s remark Thursday that Israel’s response to Hamas terror in Gaza has been “over the top” has caused widespread anxiety in Israel, as Israelis begin to suspect that Biden is no longer as supportive of their fight as he once was.

Biden made the remark in a testy exchange with reporters during a press conference in which he responded to claims by Special Counsel Robert Hur that Biden’s memory was failing. (Hur declined to prosecute Biden for mishandling classified documents.)

The U.S. media noted Biden’s statement because of the fact that the president — in the course of defending his mental acuity — confused Egypt with Mexico. But in Israel, the news — which was the top headline for much of Friday — was “over the top.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2024/02/09/over-the-top-biden-remark-on-gaza-triggers-anxiety-in-israel/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: ‘Over the Top’: Biden Remark on Gaza Triggers Anxiety in Israel
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2024, 05:30:49 pm »
Just the mad ramblings of a demented old man.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2024, 05:44:09 pm »

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2024, 06:06:59 pm »

Yes, but that rambling doesn't help Israel and keep in mind the GOP Senate just approved $$ for Israel -- I don't know what is included in that for the Gaza strip and towards a two-state union.  That's the problem.  Evil Joe & cronies are dictating to Bibi what to do.  $$ yes, because they are our allies -- other than that, no advice or seeking solutions should be dictated to them.  Let Israel stand!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2024, 06:07:31 pm »

But that demented old man holds power

His nonsensical ramblings have impacts
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy