Author Topic: Are Democrats Really Going to Stick With Biden After This? Guy Benson  (Read 436 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Are Democrats Really Going to Stick With Biden After This?
Guy Benson

You know, I think they are.  I've even made a handshake bet that they will.  But I'll confess to questioning my end of that wager more than ever, after the events of Thursday afternoon and evening.  Even before the Special Counsel report arrived, the president had been spending the week mistaking European political leaders for their deceased predecessors.  Then the report detonated.  It announced that the DOJ would not pursue charges against Joe Biden over his unlawful conduct, despite evidence that he "willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency," including items that were marked highly classified.

One of the explicitly-stated reasons given for this exercise in prosecutorial discretion was the Special Counsel's belief that at trial, “Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did in our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning elderly man with a poor memory.”  The document referred to Biden's "diminished faculties and faulty memory," noting that he couldn't recall when his eldest son died, and struggled on consecutive days to remember which years he'd served as Vice President (2009-2017).  The Special Counsel has more or less directly asserted that the sitting President of the United States, who is seeking another four-year term, is too mentally impaired to stand trial. 

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2024/02/09/are-democrats-really-going-to-stick-with-biden-after-this-n2635025
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Are Democrats Really Going to Stick With Biden After This? Guy Benson
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2024, 05:01:49 pm »
Who else do they have?  Hellary?  The Cackler?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2024, 05:06:48 pm »
Who else do they have?  Hellary?  The Cackler?

I can easily see scenarios where Mooch the Wookie or Greezy Sleazy Newsome can beat Trump. 

Shortened campaign and come across as a faux-moderate?  Boom.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2024, 05:11:04 pm »
I can easily see scenarios where Mooch the Wookie or Greezy Sleazy Newsome can beat Trump. 

Shortened campaign and come across as a faux-moderate?  Boom.

@catfish1957

That's because Trump lives in your head 24/7.

Envy  is NEVER a positive thing.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2024, 05:13:29 pm »
@catfish1957

That's because Trump lives in your head 24/7.

Envy  is NEVER a positive thing.

You can't tell the difference in an observation and an opinion?

Sometimes I think you are insane.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2024, 05:28:03 pm »
The whispering among Cabinet members must be incessant but they dislike Harris even more, it seems. I think we could see a Big Mike or Newsome gambit at some point. Or, we could see an escalation of conflict somewhere in the world. These are treacherous and perilous times.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2024, 05:45:02 pm »
Quite a quadlemma:

* Stick with Joe, hope he wins, plus or minus reelected Joe then resigning in favor of (ICK!) Kammy?

* Run fruitcake RFK Jr.?

* Run fruitcake Marianne Williamson?

* Run Goobernor Noisome who probably is not well liked outside of California Dem voters?

Had the Dem Party faced The Problem with Joe's Brain a year ago, their alternative candidates could have gotten a year of visibility and name recognition. The Dem Party may be in a cleft stick of their own cleaving.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2024, 05:47:13 pm »
Quite a quadlemma:

* Stick with Joe, hope he wins, plus or minus reelected Joe then resigning in favor of (ICK!) Kammy?

* Run fruitcake RFK Jr.?

* Run Goobernor Noisome who probably is not well liked outside of California Dem voters?

Had the Dem Party faced The Problem with Joe's Brain a year ago, their alternative candidates could have gotten a year of visibility and name recognition. The Dem Party may be in a cleft stick of their own cleaving.

I vote for AOC as their candidate and watch the GOP kick ass winning at least 45 states.   :silly:

She isn't 35 yet is she?

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2024, 05:48:36 pm »
I saw him walking around last night, he looked like a corpse. They roll this guy out against Trump he'll get trounced. I'm beginning to wonder if they don't replace him too. But if he wins the primary then he basically has a moral right to run, after all the people in his party want him to.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2024, 06:06:00 pm »
Quite a quadlemma:

* Run fruitcake RFK Jr.?

Despite Trump’s issues with voters in 2020, I think even the Democrats understood that no way would voters vote for somebody like Bernie Sanders, who openly embraces totalitarian communist dictator ships

Joe was the safe bet. But then he went and got himself an insurance policy called Kamala Harris.

Now they’re stuck
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy