Poll

Was it the obummer or hellary wing of the DNC that performed the hit on Slo Joe last night?

obummer
9 (60%)
hellary
2 (13.3%)
Neither~Soros
2 (13.3%)
Comealot (stoner option)
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: March 25, 2024, 04:21:22 pm

Author Topic: Was it the obummer or hellary wing of the DNC that performed the hit on Slo Joe last night?  (Read 3810 times)

Offline corbe

Someone talked him into that messy Press Conference, and I don't think it was his wife Dr. Jill.

'I plan to run!' Michelle Obama has 'polled donors' for 2024 presidential bid

Michelle Obama expressed trepidation about the possibility of a second Donald Trump victory, hinting at her possible election bid at the same time.

By REBECCA ROBINSON
13:18, Wed, Feb 7, 2024 | UPDATED: 13:29, Wed, Feb 7, 2024

Whispers of Michelle Obama's potential presidential candidacy have grown louder as comments of her claiming she is "running" resurface.

The former First Lady's alleged aspirations for the Oval Office, orchestrated by her husband Barack Obama, have ignited discussions among political circles.

While neither of the Obamas has officially confirmed these rumours, reports suggest a concerted effort to gauge support for Michelle's candidacy.

Sources close to the former First Lady claim that she has expressed intentions to run, backed by her husband's subtle manoeuvres within Democratic circles.

Amid concerns over Joe Biden's faltering approval ratings and the perceived threat of a Donald Trump resurgence, attention has turned to Michelle Obama as a potential alternative.

Reportedly, “Obama has polled donors," according to the New York Post.

<..snip..>

https://www.express.co.uk/news/us/1864117/michelle-obama-presidential-campaign-2024
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I have no idea.  I think he did it to himself because he thinks he has always been able to talk his way out of his messes, and the lapdog press always backs him up.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
  Someone talked him into that messy Press Conference, and I don't think it was his wife Dr. Jill.

'I plan to run!' Michelle Obama has 'polled donors' for 2024 presidential bid

I've been saying it was gonna be Big Mike for at least a year now.   

The Wookie is serious now, and I am guessing Trump will have a hard time beating her.  Can you imagine the sympathy vote the centralist will give her, after Trump starts his barrage of insults?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I have no idea.  I think he did it to himself because he thinks he has always been able to talk his way out of his messes, and the lapdog press always backs him up.

Same thinking here.  One of the characteristics and symptoms of Alzheimer is angry denial.  I can easily see his advisors begging him to stop, but he in anger defies that advice.  We are witnessing the beginning of the end of his political career....   that is certain.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Hellary ... she keeps hanging around, and making TV appearances ... she's circling the Biden 2024 Campaign like a vulture waiting for a wounded animal to die.  Hellary is no stranger to hit jobs.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Hellary ... she keeps hanging around, and making TV appearances ... she's circling the Biden 2024 Campaign like a vulture waiting for a wounded animal to die.  Hellary is no stranger to hit jobs.

We live in the TV age,  She is Hag Factor 11.  Her damage can only be invoked behind the scenes.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Some craggy old blood sucking vampires are harder to kill than others.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Cool!

Then her daughters can run after she puts in her time,and the "Wurld will bees a wondirful plase!"

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

I don't believe  the Hilldebeaste has any power anymore.  This is all the Obummer/Rice/Jarrett/Soros cabal.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

I don't believe  the Hilldebeaste has any power anymore.  This is all the Obummer/Rice/Jarrett/Soros cabal.

Absolutely agree. I still believe that somehow they will run Big Mike and Jarret, or Rice will be the VP.  Harris will be 'forced' to step down. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

I've been saying it was gonna be Big Mike for at least a year now.   

The Wookie is serious now, and I am guessing Trump will have a hard time beating her.  Can you imagine the sympathy vote the centralist will give her, after Trump starts his barrage of insults?
I too have predicted Big Mike running for at least a year.  It will be impossible for Trump to beat her.  The Obama's were popular.  Michelle has stayed in the limelight. We all know Barrack will be telling her what to do -- the DEMS want another 8 years of Obama.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I too have predicted Big Mike running for at least a year.  It will be impossible for Trump to beat her.  The Obama's were popular.  Michelle has stayed in the limelight. We all know Barrack will be telling her what to do -- the DEMS want another 8 years of Obama.

And she made the cover of Vogue magazine!  The Wookie is the mostest beautiful woman in the world!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
And she made the cover of Vogue magazine!  The Wookie is the mostest beautiful woman in the world!

She's the whole package.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I want aliens as the stoner option.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
How?

They simply refuse to nominate her at their convention this summer.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I voted for the Hellary option but her and Soros are one in the same.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

The Democrat party is in chaos, so is the Republican party

Biden’s document handling issue could be a problem. But Trump also has his own document handling issue problem. And although Biden wasn’t cleared, he’s just not gonna face charges

Biden’s mental health decline has been known by the public since basically 2021. So that’s old news.

And Biden is not going to  step down. He went out to give that press conference, which I’m pretty sure against the advice of his staff. What makes you think anyone’s gonna be able to force him to step down?

And as far as Kamala, the Democrat party is a very racially oriented party. Good luck taking away this historic vice president
« Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 09:32:11 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The Democrat party is in chaos, so is the Republican party

Biden’s document handling issue could be a problem. But Trump also has his own document handling issue problem. And although Biden wasn’t cleared, he’s just not gonna face charges

Biden’s mental health decline has been known by the public since basically 2021. So that’s old news.

And Biden is not going to  step down. He went out to give that press conference, which I’m pretty sure against the advice of his staff. What makes you think anyone’s gonna be able to force him to step down?

And as far as Kamala, the Democrat party is a very racially oriented party. Good luck taking away this historic vice president

The 25th Amendment.  Biden's case is screaming for its application.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

They'll 'strong arm' him into stepping down -- he'll do what his handlers tell him to do.  He and Hunter have a lot of baggage that they can use as leverage. 

Offline LMAO

You’re absolutely right

But applying it is a different matter. Biden is not going to step down on his own accord. No way. No how. And neither is Kamala Harris. She can taste that Oval Office and going down in the history books as the first female minority president. And then there’s the Democrat base they have to contend with.

During Biden’s inauguration, the press was giddy about our return to normalcy. Is this normal?

Barry Goldwater

Offline berdie

They'll 'strong arm' him into stepping down -- he'll do what his handlers tell him to do.  He and Hunter have a lot of baggage that they can use as leverage.

I agree. And I think, like you, Michelle will be the nominee. After all, she has such toned abs.

Offline libertybele

I agree. And I think, like you, Michelle will be the nominee. After all, she has such toned abs.

:laugh:

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
His campaign team were the ones who panicked and pushed him out onto the stage in front of the White House press.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot

Nah, she has said repeatedly and emphatically that she hates Washington and does NOT want the job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNR9jX9AX8U
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus