Author Topic: Is Joe Biden’s staff sabotaging him or saving the nation?  (Read 223 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is Joe Biden’s staff sabotaging him or saving the nation?
« on: February 09, 2024, 04:03:00 pm »
February 9, 2024
Is Joe Biden’s staff sabotaging him or saving the nation?
By Patricia McCarthy

The special counsel’s report on Joe Biden’s illegally hoarded documents from the time he was a senator and vice president was devastating on several counts.  Special counsel Robert Hur found that Biden “willfully and intentionally” took classified documents and stored them carelessly.  He also shared them illegally with ghost writer, Mark Zwonitzer.  But, he won’t be charged with a crime because his memory is now defective—in other words he is elderly and too feeble-minded, and making him a defendant would be cruel!  This is not how the legal system is supposed to work.

Never having been president at the time, Biden had no right to take any of said documents into his possession.  But, as everyone knows by now, the report also described Biden’s serious cognitive decline, a fact anyone who has been paying attention knows only too well.  The man’s brain is mush.  He should be home enjoying his dotage in peace, without his Edith Wilson wife shoving him on and off various stages.  She is a nasty piece of work; she never should have allowed him to run for she surely knew then what we all know now.

But to add insult to injury, Biden’s staff sent him out for a press conference to address the report.  They even allowed a press pool who shouted questions at him. That is rare; he usually has a prompt sheet telling him who to call on, what their question will be, and what his answer will be.  Not this time.  The result was a disaster.  He showed his anger, bragging that the charges against him were nothing like those against President Trump.  But they were exactly the same, only Trump’s documents were legally his to take under the Presidential Records Act, and were stored under lock and key, guarded by the Secret Service, not in a mess behind only a garage door.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/02/is_joe_bidens_staff_sabotaging_him_or_saving_the_nation.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Is Joe Biden’s staff sabotaging him or saving the nation?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2024, 04:13:50 pm »
I have a hunch that his staff did not want him to go out and give that presser. But being angry old Joe, he’s going to defy them.

You saw the results last night
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2024, 04:58:09 pm »
Maybe this plays into Kamala's grand plan to ascend to POTUS. 

The 25th Amendment, which was adopted on Feb. 10, 1967, in the wake of John F. Kennedy’s assassination, describes the procedures for replacing the president in the event that he or she dies, resigns, is temporarily unconscious or is found to be “unable” to carry out his or her powers and duties. That last part, Section 4 of the amendment, describes who makes the decision in the event the president won’t step aside himself: the cabinet and the vice president. Should the president disagree with them, Congress must vote to strip the president of his or her powers by two-thirds majority, protecting against internal political coups.

Too bad Kammie is hated by the Cabinet heads so they will probably not go along.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2024, 05:12:12 pm »
 ////00000////

Always keep the stage hook on standby ...

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.