Author Topic: Jill Biden and Dems committed elder abuse on Joe — now they must force him to step aside By Post Ed  (Read 235 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Biden and Dems committed elder abuse on Joe — now they must force him to step aside
By Post Editorial Board   
Published Feb. 8, 2024, 11:45 p.m. ET

As part of special counsel Robert Hur’s investigation into Joe Biden, he reviewed interviews conducted by a ghostwriter with Biden after he left office.

The former vice president was “painfully slow,” Hur’s report notes, with ” limited precision and recall.”

This is in 2017 — three full years before he ran for president.

What Hur has proven is that Joe Biden’s cognitive decline is not new, and it certainly wasn’t a secret.

Jill Biden knew. His aides knew. Heck, James Clyburn, the entire Democratic establishment knew.

Yet, terrified that Bernie Sanders would win the nomination and then fail to take down their mortal enemy, Donald Trump, they propped up Biden like he was a Potemkin candidate — or, more accurately, “Weekend at Bernie’s” — to try to capture some Obama nostalgia.

With the benefit of pandemic lockdowns, they could imprison Old Joe in the basement, limit his interactions with the press, and keep him tied to a teleprompter between the hours of 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. It worked.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/02/08/opinion/jill-biden-and-dems-committed-elder-abuse-on-joe-now-they-must-force-him-to-step-aside/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

I believe he was discouraged from that press conference yesterday. I think they try to do everything they can to talk him out of it but his anger and his confusion wouldn’t hear of it

I cannot believe that his staff is that grossly incompetent that they would think what happened last night was OK
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy