Author Topic: Florida Dems think Taylor Swift and her ‘Swifties’ can flip the state blue  (Read 958 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Florida Dems think Taylor Swift and her ‘Swifties’ can flip the state blue
February 9, 2024 | Tom Tillison

It comes as no surprise that the Florida Democratic Party is a collection of “Swifties,” but who knew they were so committed to pop diva Taylor Swift?

Democrats in the state of Florida have been playing second fiddle to Republicans for more than two decades and the 2022 gubernatorial election was a drubbing of historic proportions, with Gov. Ron DeSantis beating his Democratic opponent Charlie Crist by nearly 20 points, drawing more than 1.5 million more votes.

All of which explains why the party is chasing the pipe dream that Swift will help flip the state blue.

Democrats are jacked over the singer naming an upcoming song on her new album “Florida!!!” They are equally excited about three concert dates in Miami less than a month before the November elections.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2024/02/09/florida-dems-think-taylor-swift-and-her-swifties-can-flip-the-state-blue-1435371/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
 :thud:

****slapping

"Those" dems need to put the crack pipe down.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Maybe it is just me,but I don't think there are very many Taylor Swift fans that  are old enough to vote.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

Not happening
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy