Author Topic: Biden is Too Demented to Be Found Guilty of Crimes, But Not Too Demented to Be President? Victor Da  (Read 530 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Victor Davis Hanson
@VDHanson
Biden is Too Demented to Be Found Guilty of Crimes,  But Not Too Demented to Be President?

Special Counsel Robert Hur just found Joe Biden was guilty of violating national security laws in removing classified documents— after examining then Senator and Vice President Biden’s some 15-year habit of removing classified files to his offices and residences, where they were stored in unsecured fashion.

Period. End of story.

Hur then as a disinterested Special Counsel, not a local county prosecutor on a limited budget, logically would have indicted and prosecuted Biden.

It really is a jury’s decision to determine whether Biden was guilty or innocent, or whether he is pardoned/exempted by reason of dementia.

It is not the role of Hur, as a prosecutor and advocate for the state, to imagine how difficult his case might be to prove someone so incapacitated like Biden was guilty, as Hur’s own research and investigations had otherwise indicated that he was.) Is mindset, intention, or mental status a normal consideration of violations of national security laws, or is it the act itself?

So we are back to the James Comey defense: Hillary was guilty but in Lord and Savior Comey’s judgement no jury would likely convict a presidential candidate of such stature of violating national security laws. (NB:  After her reprieve, Hillary immediately claimed such extenuating circumstances were proof of her innocence! And Biden in a nanosecond likewise claimed he is now exonerated too, as was the administration’s plan all along).

Finally note the following:

1) The Left, Hur, and others believe that someone who has lost his faculties and who would not be allowed to drive a semi-truck, teach a class, diagnose a patient, argue a case, wire a house, or cook a hamburger is nevertheless fit enough to run the United States of America.

2) Note this same old/same old shocking but predictable asymmetry. Trump is a mere four years younger than Biden. The left fixated on the fact that he recently confused Nikki Hayley with Nancy Pelosi. Are we then to expect Jack Smith to follow the precedent of his fellow special counsel Hur, who was likewise appointed by Biden administration AG Merrick Garland and thus to conclude that although Trump violated the law by removing files, he seemed too confused to indict, given the likelihood of a sympathetic jury?

3) Hur himself tried to preemptively defend himself from the obvious conclusion that he extended special considerations not to indict Biden in a manner Jack Smith did not to Trump. Yet he omits that there were key differences in the two cases:

Biden had no putative right, as did Trump as President, to declassify files he took home.

Trump’s Mar-a-Lago walled and surveilled estate was far more secure than Biden’s rickety garage.

Biden had stored files for over a decade not less than two years.

Biden’s attorneys came forward just days before Smith was appointed on November 18, 2022. So it was not altruism that prompted their confession after Biden’s years of secretly hiding such illegality, but rather fear that Trump would soon be hounded for a ”crime” of which Biden was found out to be long guilty. So they went public to preempt that charge and falsely claim civic virtue.

This is just more of a long, disgusting pattern of biased applications of the law: Jan 6 vs 2020 May to October deadlier and more violent riots; election denialism of Trump versus Stacey Abrams’s nonstop claims of being the real governor of Georgia; “insurrection” called for in Trump’s speech vs Kamala Harris’s threats that the 2020 riots (“protests”) would and should keep going; the Trump 2020 election gambit versus the 2016 Leftwing coordinated effort to leverage electors into renouncing their states’ popular vote mandates. And so on.

No Department of Justice in our history has ever done more to undermine Americans’ confidence in the fair and equitable application of justice.

This is not the America we grew up in.
5:42 PM · Feb 8, 2024
·
 Views
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

1) The Left, Hur, and others believe that someone who has lost his faculties and who would not be allowed to drive a semi-truck, teach a class, diagnose a patient, argue a case, wire a house, or cook a hamburger is nevertheless fit enough to run the United States of America.

This is the polar opposite of a Catch-22.  At least the latter has a logical argument behind it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

Jonathan Lemire
@JonLemire
NEW: Inside President Biden’s anger at the special counsel report questioning his mental acuity.
Aides greenlit the evening speech out of fear and fury.
Biden raged at claims about forgetting Beau’s death - and cursed out the report to House Democrats.
Biden on Hur: ‘How the hell dare he’
A fiery president defended his mental capacity, hours after a special counsel report questioned his memory.
By Jennifer Haberkorn and Jonathan Lemire
02/08/2024 08:21 PM EST
Politico

A fiery President Joe Biden on Thursday night defended his mental capacity for the job and angrily questioned why the special counsel would write in his report that he couldn’t recall when his son Beau died.

“I don’t need anyone, anyone, to remind me when he passed away,” Biden said of the special counsel. “How the hell dare he raise that.”  ...

Privately, Biden was livid over the Hur report, particularly the claim that he did not remember when his son Beau died, according to two people familiar with his remarks and granted anonymity to discuss private conversations.

Earlier Thursday, Biden traveled to a retreat of House Democrats and claimed exoneration. Before he took the stage, he angrily cursed to lawmakers about the language in the report, according to one of the people.

White House officials were angered by the special counsel report, believing that Hur far exceeded his purview with comments about Biden’s memory. Two senior officials, granted anonymity to speak about internal deliberations, believed Hur should have stuck to the task of determining wrongdoing or not.  ...

Though infuriated by the report, Biden’s aides also realized that its claims highlighted his biggest weakness: his age and questions about his mental acuity.  ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline cato potatoe

Poor Joe - he even struggles with the placement of his vulgarities.

Online LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Biden on Hur: ‘How the hell dare he’
A fiery president defended his mental capacity, hours after a special counsel report questioned his memory.
By Jennifer Haberkorn and Jonathan Lemire
---------------------------------------------------------------

If I was Hur, I'd say okay Mr. President, your memory is fine.  Now remember your court date and docket number. See you there.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I'm not sure but last night we may have witnessed Bidens paranoid Capt. Queeg "Strawberries" moment.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.