Author Topic: Hunter Biden was paid $100K through joint-venture with Chinese energy firm, ex-associate testified  (Read 684 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden was paid $100K through joint-venture with Chinese energy firm, ex-associate testified
Mervyn Yan, though, said he did not know the nature of the work or value Hunter Biden brought to the venture
By Brooke Singman Fox News
Published February 8, 2024 12:30pm EST

Hunter Biden was paid $100,000 a month and James Biden was paid $65,000 a month in 2017 from their joint-venture with Chinese Communist Party-linked Chinese energy firm CEFC, a former associate testified to the House Oversight and Judiciary Committees.

Mervyn Yan, who testified behind closed doors at the committees last month, said he did not know the nature of the work the Bidens provided, according to a transcript of the testimony obtained by Fox News Digital.

Yan testified that he met Hunter Biden and James Biden in May 2017 through a CEFC business partner Gongwen Dong, also known as "Kevin." Yan said that meeting lasted less than 15 minutes, but that it was the impetus for the joint-business venture, Hudson West III, with the Bidens.

Yan said the business venture was intended to facilitate the investment of Chinese energy infrastructure firms – like CEFC – into U.S. energy companies in exchange for energy exports to China.

"It was in May 2017, four of us. And then Kevin asked me to come to a meeting. And then eventually we met. I met Hunter Biden and James Biden and Kevin, just four of us… in Midtown. That was a relatively quick meeting, roughly 15 minutes, because I noticed the time because I couldn’t even get a water in that place," Yan told the committees.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-paid-100k-through-joint-venture-chinese-energy-firm-ex-associate-testified
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Yawn!!!!

Just like Capone, Pedo Joe has insulated himself in a manner where he is bullet proof. At worst, Hunter will have to give up his blow and hookers for a few years at a Club Med Fed Penitentary.

And then out for more grift, book, and movie deals.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

Yawn!!!!

Just like Capone, Pedo Joe has insulated himself in a manner where he is bullet proof. At worst, Hunter will have to give up his blow and hookers for a few years at a Club Med Fed Penitentary.

And then out for more grift, book, and movie deals.

Right

Not everybody gets the whole law-enforcement arm of the federal government as their personal protection against criminal prosecution
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

Chuck Callesto
@ChuckCallesto
BOMBSHELL REPORT: ⚠️ Right Around the time Hunter and his associates received a $3 MILLION PAYMENT from a CEFC entity, "Joe Biden ATTENDED a CEFC meeting at the Four Seasons in Washington, D.C."

Officials that were in attendance included CEFC Chairman Ye Jianming..

"Hunter Biden and his associates’ work with CEFC, a Chinese government linked energy company, began in February 2016 when Joe Biden was Vice President of the United States." -Oversight Committee
8:54 AM · Feb 13, 2024
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Oversight Committee
@GOPoversight
🚨 TRANSCRIPT RELEASE 🚨

Today, we are releasing the transcript of our transcribed interview with Rob Walker, a Biden family associate linked to the Bidens’ dealings with Chinese and Romanian entities.
🧵See the key excerpts 👇
8:04 AM · Feb 13, 2024

THREAD:

https://twitter.com/GOPoversight/status/1757390325381791960

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
They (politicians of every stripe) have invented hundreds of ways to funnel public $$$ into their pockets.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Was it a Crack-to-Energy joint venture?  Or an Energy-to-Crack joint venture?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 03:57:56 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
////00000////

Was it a Crack-to-Energy joint venture?  Or an Energy-to-Crack joint venture?

or Cracking in Biden terms.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

More from the Oversight Committee's twitter thread:

Oversight Committee
@GOPoversight
Rob Walker’s account, Robinson Walker LLC, received the $3 million payment from the CEFC entity on March 1, 2017. The next day he wired $1,065,000 to James Gilliar, a Biden family associate, and then over the course of several months wired incremental payments to the Bidens totaling around $1,065,000.

Rob Walker told investigators Hunter asked him to send incremental payments to various Biden accounts, including Hallie Biden and James Biden, who were not affiliated with the CEFC deal.
8:04 AM · Feb 13, 2024

Offline DefiantMassRINO

... sounds like illegal money laundering.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
... sounds like illegal money laundering.

Like Carlos Danger for the Weiner Guy.....

Hunter's alter ego name ought to be RICO Suave'