Author Topic: Resettle Gazans to End the Endless War  (Read 338 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Resettle Gazans to End the Endless War
« on: February 08, 2024, 05:50:43 pm »
February 8, 2024
Resettle Gazans to End the Endless War
By Noah Beck

The Biden administration thinks that a reformed Palestinian Authority (PA) could run a post-war Gaza Strip at peace with Israel, but that ignores several inconvenient facts:

But that ignores several inconvenient facts:

1) The latest poll of Palestinian public opinion shows that the PA is deeply unpopular.

2) The same poll shows that 72% of respondents supported the massacre of October 7. But somehow a new Palestinian state in Gaza would embrace coexisting with Israel?

3) The PA has an abysmal track record of corruption and was too weak to prevent a Hamas-led coup in Gaza, less than two years after Israel’s withdrawal. So why would the PA perform any better this next time?

4) The Gaza Strip has one of the highest population densities in the world and the problem will only get worse, thanks to an estimated population growth rate of 4% (among the highest in the world).  A 2018 study by Mario Coccia found that “terrorism thrives … with high growth rates of population combined with collective identity factors and low socioeconomic development.”

5) The plan to create a post-war Palestinian state in Gaza would establish an unthinkable precedent with far-reaching consequences for global security: terrorist movements can now rape and behead their way to statehood.

6) There is no Arab or other power with the popularity, authority, and morality to educate for coexistence and to ensure that all reconstruction funds rebuild Gaza as Singapore instead of Somalia.

Yet the international community – including the U.S., EU, and U.N. – still clings to the delusional idea that if they just pressure Israel into accepting a future Palestinian state in Gaza, that the impoverished, overcrowded, and radicalized territory will suddenly flourish.

While Japan and Nazi Germany were successfully de-radicalized, that was only after the kind of absolute defeat and extended occupation that global opinion would never allow for Gaza.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/02/resettle_the_gazans_to_end_the_endless_war.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Resettle Gazans to End the Endless War
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2024, 06:04:22 pm »
Zionism is incompatible with a 2-State Solution in Palestine.  Zionism is also imcompatbile with giving Palestinian Arabs equal rights, because, future demographics favor Palestinian Arabs.

The Israelis are already slow-rolling ethnic cleansing in the West Bank via settlement.

The Israelis may be conducting complete warfare in Gaza to get Gazans to leave.

Palestinian Arabs and Israelis cannot live side-by-side in peace because each dedicated to driving the other out of Palestine.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline berdie

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2024, 09:56:27 pm »
Zionism is incompatible with a 2-State Solution in Palestine.  Zionism is also imcompatbile with giving Palestinian Arabs equal rights, because, future demographics favor Palestinian Arabs.

The Israelis are already slow-rolling ethnic cleansing in the West Bank via settlement.

Palestinian Arabs and Israelis cannot live side-by-side in peace because each dedicated to driving the other out of Palestine.

I can promise you that if we had a similar situation in this country, I would expect, demand the same.

The "two state solution" has been on the table for years. But somehow the Palestinians can't seem to form a livable country. They always seem to descend into a terrorist state. No matter how much humanitarian aid is given.

So in short, too bad..so sad...find a country to live in because you ain't living next to me anymore.   

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2024, 10:22:42 pm »

I can promise you that if we had a similar situation in this country, I would expect, demand the same.

The "two state solution" has been on the table for years. But somehow the Palestinians can't seem to form a livable country. They always seem to descend into a terrorist state. No matter how much humanitarian aid is given.

So in short, too bad..so sad...find a country to live in because you ain't living next to me anymore.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Evil Joe & Co. doesn't resettle them here, granting them asylum.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2024, 11:14:13 pm »
RINO snorts and stamps the ground with:
"The Israelis are already slow-rolling ethnic cleansing in the West Bank via settlement.
Palestinian Arabs and Israel"

I have no problems with the Israelis doing whatever they can to drive out the palis.

I've posted in this forum several times before, and will restate my solution:
Send them to Somalia.
That country has next-to-no "functioning government" to resist.
Should be easy to muscle a million or two into the place.

Somalia is a muslim nation, so palis should fit right in.
Indeed, in only a short time, I would expect them to start waging jihad against the other muslims there. Let them have at it...!