Author Topic: Biden Can't Keep His Existential Threats Straight at NY Fundraiser, Misleads Media About Press Confe  (Read 224 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Can't Keep His Existential Threats Straight at NY Fundraiser, Misleads Media About Press Conference
Nick Arama

Joe Biden was in New York City, hitting three fundraisers on Wednesday.

I really have to wonder what kind of money he's getting when he talks to dead people and his brain is always breaking. But perhaps they don't care. He says astonishingly bad things, and you can hear the seals in some of these Democratic events just clap or cheer obediently.

The first of his fundraisers was at the private home of Larry Linden, the former managing partner of Goldman Sachs. But if the people were following along, Biden didn't seem to understand what he was saying.

Bloomberg's Jennifer Jacobs noted that first, he said that there was "one existential threat" to the world: the environment.

Biden in NYC: "There is only one existential threat we face in the world. That's the environment. I mean it literally is the existential threat. It's even more consequential than nuclear power -- nuclear war. That would be horrible ... and make the environment incredibly worse." pic.twitter.com/V8wnQXuB04
    — Jennifer Jacobs (@JenniferJJacobs) February 7, 2024

"There is only one existential threat we face in the world," Biden said.

"That's the environment. I mean it literally is the existential threat. It's even more consequential than nuclear power -- nuclear war. That would be horrible ... and make the environment incredibly worse."

Um, Joe? "The environment" isn't an existential threat. He likely meant climate change, but he couldn't even get that straight.

But at the same event, suddenly, he changed his mind as to what the "one existential threat" was.

“There is one existential threat: It’s Donald Trump,” Biden then claimed, seeming to forget about the "environment."

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/02/07/biden-ny-existential-threat-n2169801
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

LOL!!!!

Wow. Just wow.

The media is going to have to work triple shifts just to get him barely over the finish line in November
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

Biden Can't Keep His Existential Threats Straight at NY Fundraiser, Misleads Media About Press Conference
Nick Arama

Joe Biden was in New York City, hitting three fundraisers on Wednesday.

I really have to wonder what kind of money he's getting when he talks to dead people and his brain is always breaking. But perhaps they don't care. He says astonishingly bad things, and you can hear the seals in some of these Democratic events just clap or cheer obediently.

The first of his fundraisers was at the private home of Larry Linden, the former managing partner of Goldman Sachs. But if the people were following along, Biden didn't seem to understand what he was saying.

Bloomberg's Jennifer Jacobs noted that first, he said that there was "one existential threat" to the world: the environment.

Biden in NYC: "There is only one existential threat we face in the world. That's the environment. I mean it literally is the existential threat. It's even more consequential than nuclear power -- nuclear war. That would be horrible ... and make the environment incredibly worse." pic.twitter.com/V8wnQXuB04
    — Jennifer Jacobs (@JenniferJJacobs) February 7, 2024

"There is only one existential threat we face in the world," Biden said.

"That's the environment. I mean it literally is the existential threat. It's even more consequential than nuclear power -- nuclear war. That would be horrible ... and make the environment incredibly worse."

Um, Joe? "The environment" isn't an existential threat. He likely meant climate change, but he couldn't even get that straight.

But at the same event, suddenly, he changed his mind as to what the "one existential threat" was.

“There is one existential threat: It’s Donald Trump,” Biden then claimed, seeming to forget about the "environment."

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/02/07/biden-ny-existential-threat-n2169801

As long as Evil Joe is running for the DEMS (at least for the moment) they'll continue to throw $$ his way.  I've come to the conclusion that either DEMS don't care or are that stupid, or both.  For many it's a matter of being stubborn and not wanting to admit that they were wrong about him and realize that voting for him was a huge mistake.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.