Author Topic: Secret photos of Jews being deported by Nazi Germany during the Holocaust discovered for first time  (Read 1770 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Secret photos of Jews being deported by Nazi Germany during the Holocaust discovered for first time in 80 years
By Social Links for Richard Pollina
Published Feb. 8, 2024, 2:49 a.m. ET

A German historian stumbled across a series of saddening photos secretly taken during the beginning stages of the Holocaust of Jewish families being deported from their homes by the Nazi regime.

The 13 photos taken over 80 years ago illuminate one of the most sinister points in history, showing henchmen of the Third Reich forcing Jewish families and members of the community in the Silesian city of Breslau, today Wrocław in Poland, to gather outside a restaurant near the train station for deportation.

Surrounded by armed members of The Gestapo — the secret police force that mercilessly investigated and exposed enemies of the State during the Nazis party’s reign — the unsuspecting civilians carrying troves of luggage could not imagine what was in store for them.

“They look quite calm. It seems clear they did not know they were about to be murdered,” Steffen Heidrich, the historian who recognized the photos, told The Observer last month.

“This was fairly early in the history of these deportations and so they obviously did not expect it.”

Almost all seen in the pictures are believed to have been killed only a few days after they were taken by SS leader and orchestrated of the Holocaust Heinrich Himmler’s mobile killing units — the Einsatzgruppen — in a mass shooting in Lithuania in November 1941, while others are believed to have been killed on a later date in Poland in April 1942, documents show.

The Jews are waiting in front of the assembly point, either standing in groups or sitting with their luggage: some are engaged in conversation, and others are waiting in silence on Nov. 21, 1941. The area is cordoned off along the trees by a wire rope.

much more
https://nypost.com/2024/02/08/news/new-photos-of-jews-being-deported-by-nazi-germany-during-the-holocaust-discovered-for-first-time-in-80-years/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Polly Ticks

Wow.  Cold chills ....
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline LMAO

Wow.  Cold chills ....

Very much so

These were people just like you and I who were just going about their daily lives that was disrupted simply because a leader decided to make them scapegoats

Those pictures are haunting to look at. They should be required viewing on every college campus where students are cheering on Hamas

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You can see them bringing all of their belongings with them. That is because they believed the propaganda. They thought they were simply being 'relocated' to a different place. They did not know.

Men would put on suits. Women would dress themselves and their children in their finest clothes (to make a good impression). They brought all of their money and wealth with them (to buy a better suite). They really thought they were going to some refuge somewhere.

When a rogue Jew would tell them they were all going to be killed, they refused to believe it. In some cases they would turn the 'rogue Jew' over to the Nazis, because they didn't want any trouble.

All the women and girls (some of the men and boys) were raped before they were killed or worked to death.

The camps were 'prison rules' with some boss (in the pocket of the Nazis) and some gang running everything. Prisoners were tattooed with a 'rank'. Since Nazis sent EVERYONE to the camps (handicapped, mental, criminals, dissenters, gypsies, and on and on ...), they grouped and evaluated the prisoners differently based on race and why they were there.

Some would be killed immediately while others were treated less harshly. But they all eventually died. Opposite of what we are taught today, the healthiest biggest/fattest people had the best chance to survive. Infants, pregnant women, elderly, and sickly, died right away.

The guards would mock the arriving prisoners. They would say, "Oh my. We are so sorry you had a terrible trip. Everything will be besser now." All of the uniforms were bloody, stained, and filthy. They would give tall prisoners short death uniforms. They would give big prisoners small uniforms. They would do anything they could do to torture and to screw with the prisoner in very petty and vindictive ways.

But the worst was the work with no water and no food. The point was to work them to death. Nazis had them carrying 50+ pound stones up a hill. Then they had them carry them all down again. Any slip, fall, or faint, was punished with death on the spot. They had them building five story brick walls for no reason at all with no safety at all. Nazis had the prisoners doing extremely dangerous tasks just to watch them die. A freezing cold or a blistering hot day was the perfect time to have the naked prisoners run a track until they dropped.

Nazis had the prisoners dig a giant wide trench. They made the prisoners jump the trench naked. Anyone who fell in was buried there. But it was not just the jump. The Nazis had whips, shillelaghs, and clubs and were whipping the prisoners before and after the jump. Many prisoners just jumped into the trench because to die was sweet relief from what they had to endure each day.

These stories come from being raised Jewish and listening to actual survivors who were literally there in the camps at the time.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

You can see them bringing all of their belongings with them. That is because they believed the propaganda. They thought they were simply being 'relocated' to a different place. They did not know.

Men would put on suits. Women would dress themselves and their children in their finest clothes (to make a good impression). They brought all of their money and wealth with them (to buy a better suite). They really thought they were going to some refuge somewhere.

When a rogue Jew would tell them they were all going to be killed, they refused to believe it. In some cases they would turn the 'rogue Jew' over to the Nazis, because they didn't want any trouble.

All the women and girls (some of the men and boys) were raped before they were killed or worked to death.

The camps were 'prison rules' with some boss (in the pocket of the Nazis) and some gang running everything. Prisoners were tattooed with a 'rank'. Since Nazis sent EVERYONE to the camps (handicapped, mental, criminals, dissenters, gypsies, and on and on ...), they grouped and evaluated the prisoners differently based on race and why they were there.

Some would be killed immediately while others were treated less harshly. But they all eventually died. Opposite of what we are taught today, the healthiest biggest/fattest people had the best chance to survive. Infants, pregnant women, elderly, and sickly, died right away.

The guards would mock the arriving prisoners. They would say, "Oh my. We are so sorry you had a terrible trip. Everything will be besser now." All of the uniforms were bloody, stained, and filthy. They would give tall prisoners short death uniforms. They would give big prisoners small uniforms. They would do anything they could do to torture and to screw with the prisoner in very petty and vindictive ways.

But the worst was the work with no water and no food. The point was to work them to death. Nazis had them carrying 50+ pound stones up a hill. Then they had them carry them all down again. Any slip, fall, or faint, was punished with death on the spot. They had them building five story brick walls for no reason at all with no safety at all. Nazis had the prisoners doing extremely dangerous tasks just to watch them die. A freezing cold or a blistering hot day was the perfect time to have the naked prisoners run a track until they dropped.

Nazis had the prisoners dig a giant wide trench. They made the prisoners jump the trench naked. Anyone who fell in was buried there. But it was not just the jump. The Nazis had whips, shillelaghs, and clubs and were whipping the prisoners before and after the jump. Many prisoners just jumped into the trench because to die was sweet relief from what they had to endure each day.

These stories come from being raised Jewish and listening to actual survivors who were literally there in the camps at the time.

Back sometime in the 1970s, we had a small group of Holocaust survivors come to speak to our class when I was in eighth grade

They still had their tattoos. It’s one thing to read about the Holocaust. But to hear the eyewitness accounts of people who went through it is intense

It’s hard to fathom that degree of cruelty that someone is so willing  to inflict on their fellow man
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

I've just finished reading a book about Auschwitz and Dr. Mengele. Anger and sorrow hardly begin to describe my response.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline berdie

I read their stories and it breaks my heart. I can't watch Schindler's List or Sophie's Choice because I start crying at the beginnings and can't quit. (And I'm not one to cry.)

I have often wondered what I would do if presented with the same options these people were given. Lived here all my life...and no place to refugee to? The inhumanity is too hard to comprehend.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

I can't watch Schindler's List or Sophie's Choice because I start crying at the beginnings and can't quit. (And I'm not one to cry.)
@berdie

Schindler's List is extremely mild compared to other nonfiction documentaries. I think most gentiles thought of Schindler as "just a movie".

The real documentaries ... featuring witnesses and actual footage from the time, are horrible. These are documentaries which will never be shown in any school or on any television channel. They are simply much too graphic for most people to endure.

But yes, I have the same problem. It is difficult to stomach the horror when you know deeply it is a true real life event and not just a movie.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 11:45:34 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.