Author Topic: Donald Trump is not afraid to face the nation on Super Bowl Sunday — unlike Joe Biden ..By Miranda  (Read 324 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Donald Trump is not afraid to face the nation on Super Bowl Sunday — unlike Joe Biden
By Social Links for Miranda Devine
Published Feb. 7, 2024, 10:05 p.m. ET

CBS should accept Donald Trump’s offer to be interviewed on Super Bowl Sunday.

After all, if Joe Biden refuses to take the traditional presidential pregame slot watched by millions of people, he has only himself to blame if his political rival one-ups him.

“Crooked Joe Biden has just announced that he will not be doing the big Super Bowl Interview,” Trump posted on Truth Social this week. “A great decision, he can’t put two sentences together.

“I WOULD BE HAPPY TO REPLACE HIM — would be ‘RATINGS GOLD!’”

That didn’t go down well with the president.

“No one tuning in to watch football this Sunday wants to hear Donald Trump say a damn thing about anything,” snarled Biden campaign communications director Michael Tyler.

It’s probably true that politics is the last thing the football audience want shoved down their throats as they settle in to watch the Chiefs vs. the 49ers Sunday.

Taylor Swift is enough.

But it’s a fair bet that more NFL fans are Trump voters than Biden voters, despite the league’s best efforts to alienate conservative men.

As Trump says, he’s ratings gold.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/02/07/opinion/donald-trump-is-not-afraid-to-face-the-nation-on-super-bowl-sunday-unlike-joe-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

This is rich coming from somebody who hid from debating any of his challengers
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This is rich coming from somebody who hid from debating any of his challengers

Many forget that Cruz really whacked Trump in the '16 primary debates and that DJT went on the sleaze attack to put him away.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline berdie

Many forget that Cruz really whacked Trump in the '16 primary debates and that DJT went on the sleaze attack to put him away.

I sure haven't forgot!

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.