Author Topic: Exclusive Photos: Migrants Slowly Return to Eagle Pass, Avoid Texas-Seized Park  (Read 1871 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive Photos: Migrants Slowly Return to Eagle Pass, Avoid Texas-Seized Park

After a significant reduction in migrant traffic in January, migrants are slowly returning to the small border city of Eagle Pass. Despite increased law enforcement operations in Mexico designed to clear the immediate border area to move migrants to southern and central Mexico, some migrants are evading the operations and continue to arrive in Eagle Pass. On Tuesday, more than 300 migrants were apprehended just south of the city by agents assigned to one of two stations in the area.

The migrants, mostly Venezuelans and Central Americans, made landfall nearly eight miles south of Eagle Pass and surrendered to Border Patrol agents during the evening hours on Tuesday. Several groups of migrants, totaling less than 100 in size, crossed in the area, according to a source within CBP. The source, not authorized to speak to the media, provided Breitbart Texas with information and photographs of the groups crossing near a Native American Reservation in Texas. Most, the source says, will be released into the United States.

The groups moving into the United States in the area are roughly 50-65 migrants per crossing and make landfall nearly three times per day at one single crossing point. According to the source, intelligence interviews indicate the migrants are being led to the area to avoid being detected by the enhanced law enforcement and military operations in Mexico. According to the source, the crossing point is void of any state law enforcement presence.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/border/2024/02/08/exclusive-photos-migrants-slowly-return-to-eagle-pass-avoid-texas-seized-park/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Geographical and geopolitical "whack-a-mole" at its hair pulling best.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Message to Governor Abbott:
Time to put up a fence on the ENTIRE border of Texas, from the Rio Grande to New Mexico.

Anything less is going to end up being "just for show"...

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Message to Governor Abbott:
Time to put up a fence on the ENTIRE border of Texas, from the Rio Grande to New Mexico.

Anything less is going to end up being "just for show"...

Are you helping us pay for it?  Just wondering......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Catfish sez:
"Are you helping us pay for it?  Just wondering"

No.
It's up to YOU in Texas to pay for it.
You can choose NOT to pay, thus, no border wall across all of southern Texas.

But if you do that, you're going to "pay" another way, supporting the millions more who will flood into the state.

And worse than that (I don't know if you're in TX or not), you'll be paying even MORE when those millions are legalized and start voting for the leftists.

So... you were a manager, and I sense you know much more about matters financial than I do.
Which course of action will be cheaper and of lesser consequences in the long run?

Offline berdie

That is the biggest bunch of malarkey I've ever read @Fishrrman . This is not just a Texas problem. It is a country wide problem. Abbott is at least trying. Against Federal interference. Put the blame where it belongs.

I don't know where you are...but you could always start a GoFundMe, send personal funds or get your fanny down here to help out. That is unless your chosen method is just to shoot everyone crossing. That just ain't going to happen, my friend.

I take offense at folks living in other areas that criticize and don't offer a valid response.

And yes, I  live in Texas.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Catfish sez:
"Are you helping us pay for it?  Just wondering"

No.
It's up to YOU in Texas to pay for it.
You can choose NOT to pay, thus, no border wall across all of southern Texas.

But if you do that, you're going to "pay" another way, supporting the millions more who will flood into the state.

And worse than that (I don't know if you're in TX or not), you'll be paying even MORE when those millions are legalized and start voting for the leftists.

So... you were a manager, and I sense you know much more about matters financial than I do.
Which course of action will be cheaper and of lesser consequences in the long run?

@Fishrrman

I found that response quite insulting.....

1st point..  Up to me, and the taxpayers of Texas to front the entire cost of the protection of the entire U.S?  Come on.....  This is the entire nation's problem, and your contention that the folks of just border states should foot the bill does not put you in a good light.

2nd point-  What gives in your insult of our governor who at least is trying to slow the hoard. He has really gone out on a limb, and with risk legally and politically.   The fact that 20+ other governors have come to his defense, just shows how out of step you are on the pulse of the breadth and scale of the problem.  Your cavalier attitude is troubling.
At least Abbott is trying.  How about you?

3rd point.  What does my vocation and understanding of finances have to do with this issue on a macro scale?  I am just one voice, nor would any of my drastic or draconian measures would ever be remotely be considered by mainstream political leadership.  Anything I'd add here would be moot at best, but more likely derided.

Not trying to pick a fight, but Abbott deserves widespread support instead of cat calls.

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Fishrrman

Not trying to pick a fight, but Abbott deserves widespread support instead of cat calls.
I agree.  Any border state should be tightening their security about now, but the reality is that it doesn't matter which part of the boat is leaking, because the whole ship fills up. There are no 'illegal tight' borders once they get in.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis