Author Topic: DHS Chief Mayorkas: Americans Killed by Illegals ‘Should Not Be Politicized’  (Read 191 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DHS Chief Mayorkas: Americans Killed by Illegals ‘Should Not Be Politicized’

John Binder 7 Feb 2024

American deaths at the hands of illegal aliens “should not be politicized,” Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, who is facing impeachment, told the Washington Post this week.

In a long profile by the Post, Mayorkas is featured as a victim of attacks by Republican lawmakers. This week, House Republicans fell just shy of the majority needed to approve articles of impeachment against Mayorkas, though leadership has vowed to try again.

One of the reasons House Republicans have sought to impeach Mayorkas, as the Post notes, is the federal government’s inability to protect Americans from illegal immigration. Last year, for example, Mayorkas recalled having to face Angel Mom Elisa Tambunga.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/02/07/dhs-chief-mayorkas-americans-killed-by-illegals-should-not-be-politicized/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

By "politicized," I suspect he means, "Not reported at all."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The fact that at least a symbolic impeachment was not imposed on Mayorkas is due to these 3 RINO's.  Don't forget their name, and those names need to be in 50 Font:   Let's Not Ever Forget these traitors.

Tom McClintock, R-Calif.
Ken Buck, R-Colo
Mike Gallagher, R-Wis.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.