Author Topic: Transgender Daycare Worker Avoids Prison   (Read 1390 times)

Offline mrclose

Transgender Daycare Worker Avoids Prison 
« on: February 08, 2024, 12:05:23 am »
Kentucky transgender daycare worker "Maria Childers" will NOT be going to prison despite pleading guilty to sexually abusing a baby while changing its diaper. 

He hired a trans activist lawyer, who argued that he would not have access to estrogen, and the court agreed.

The court then reduced his bond from $100,000 to $5,000 and released him, downgrading his felony sexual abuse of a minor charge to a misdemeanor and dropping all other abuse charges.

https://reduxx.info/exclusive-transgender-daycare-worker-avoids-prison-after-sexually-abusing-baby-during-diaper-change/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline LMAO

Re: Transgender Daycare Worker Avoids Prison 
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2024, 01:31:52 am »
There’s a lot of convicted pedophiles that are owed an apology from Chris Hansen

Maybe if they showed up to the decoy‘s house as transgender, they would’ve gotten let off

Was his attorney representing him pro bono? I doubt working at a daycare pays enough for him to afford a quality attorney.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2024, 05:15:45 am »
If it was my baby and they let the pervert go? I would disappear the POS...oh it wouldn't be right away, you have to do a lot of planning when your the number one suspect and the judicial system is obviously in the bag for perversion.

Google how many hog farms are there in Kentucky? Answer:Kentucky ranks 18th in the nation for total swine production, with more than 1,8000 swine operations across the commonwealth.

Google how long does it take a passel/team of hogs to entirely consume a human body? Answer:  :whistle:

This person will be emboldened by getting away with their perversion, they won't stop being a pedophile and I shudder to think of what is in the future with this sick POS.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 05:19:01 am by GtHawk »

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2024, 08:18:58 am »
If it was my baby and they let the pervert go? I would disappear the POS...oh it wouldn't be right away, you have to do a lot of planning when your the number one suspect and the judicial system is obviously in the bag for perversion.

Google how many hog farms are there in Kentucky? Answer:Kentucky ranks 18th in the nation for total swine production, with more than 1,8000 swine operations across the commonwealth.

Google how long does it take a passel/team of hogs to entirely consume a human body? Answer:  :whistle:

This person will be emboldened by getting away with their perversion, they won't stop being a pedophile and I shudder to think of what is in the future with this sick POS.

Lol, hope the feds don't sequester your search history... it might be as bad as mine.  :jail:

@GtHawk
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2024, 08:49:57 am »

We got griz. Nuff said.  :whistle:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2024, 07:27:00 pm »
The left is pushing and pushing and pushing, soon they will have pushed normal decent people over the brink and that's when....