Author Topic: Mrs. Gates and Mrs. Jobs Make a Racism Movie  (Read 442 times)

Offline mountaineer

Mrs. Gates and Mrs. Jobs Make a Racism Movie
« on: February 07, 2024, 09:15:36 pm »
Mrs. Gates and Mrs. Jobs Make a Racism Movie
America is bad. Obsessing over race is good.
February 7, 2024
by Daniel Greenfield
Origin, the movie, claims to be about the origin of racism in America, but its own origin story lies with the Ford Foundation, Laurene Powell Jobs, the widow of Steve Jobs, the Apple guru, and Pivotal Ventures, the nonprofit started up by Melinda French Gates after she dumped Bill Gates, which provided much of the money needed to fund the $38 million smear of the United States.

What kind of movie would two wealthy woke white women fund? A pop history take on racism. ...

Isabel Wilkerson, the protagonist of book and film, is another one of those critical race theory ‘public intellectuals’ with a media platform, a former New York Times bureau chief, who stars in it because it follows her deep thoughts about race which unroll with the depth and sophistication of a college freshman browsing Wikipedia while pulling an all-nighter to turn in a midterm paper. ...

The premise was thin enough in book form, but it’s downright absurd to make a writer into the protagonist of a movie because she’s reading about things that happened to other people and then flying off to other countries to study and listen to things that happened to other people..

And then makes it about herself.

What makes a New York Times bureau chief married to a white man into a victim? Wilkerson’s secondary trauma comes from listening to tapes of the Trayvon Martin case.  ...
More at Front Page Magazine
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Mrs. Gates and Mrs. Jobs Make a Racism Movie
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2024, 09:17:41 pm »
Starring E Jean Carroll
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2024, 09:18:57 pm »
Starring E Jean Carroll
And Joy Reid, I hope.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2024, 10:25:30 pm »
The Conquistadors of the Iberian Reconquista looked down on non-Christians as savages to be killed, coverted, enslaved, or sold.

Systems are not racist; people are.  If the system is racist, change the people running it.

Sounds like these broads are suffering from a bad case of Limousine Liberal Rich White Guilt.

I don't need some high society dames telling me neo-liberal BS when raw truth is contained on the taped interviews of former slaves made during the 1920s, 1930s, and 1940s.  I believe they can be found in the Library of Congress, Smithsonian, or the National Archives.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2024, 11:18:49 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.