Author Topic: Are We on The Doorstep of Another Civil War?  (Read 510 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Are We on The Doorstep of Another Civil War?
« on: February 07, 2024, 04:47:27 pm »
February 7, 2024
By John Kudla

Before I get into my analysis, I want to make it clear I believe that anyone who wants a civil war to happen in the U.S. is dangerously naïve, insane, or working for one of America’s enemies.  Imagine a Russia-Ukraine-type conflict in the U.S.

Thanks to Hollywood, most Americans believe that rebellions can be started and won by small ragtag groups of patriots, freedom fighters, insurrectionists, or everyday common folk.  All you need are pistols, assault weapons, bows and arrows, and maybe a few Molotov cocktails.  Blow up the Death Star, and the problem is solved.

But that is not how it usually works.  Revolutions require armaments, soldiers, money, something worth fighting for, and popular support.  Unless lives are at stake, few people are angry or committed enough to leave jobs or families to risk going to jail or dying needlessly.

The most daunting task is overcoming the opposition.  The weaponry and manpower available to peacekeepers in our country is formidable.  This includes the local sheriff’s departments, city police, state police, National Guard, and various federal agencies, most notably the FBI.  Plus, in a crisis, these organizations will usually work together.  An uprising of twenty, fifty, or even a hundred-plus armed citizens would quickly fail.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/02/are_we_on_the_doorstep_of_another_civil_war.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Are We on The Doorstep of Another Civil War?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2024, 04:59:05 pm »
I think we're seeing a collapse of the established orders in both political parties.

Members of both parties are displeased with the outcome of 30 years of alleged "free trade" and "globalism".

Too many people have been left out, and left behind, so too few kleptocratic oligarchs can accumulate too much wealth and too much power.

Americans want to retake their sovereignty back from the globalists and the internationalists.

We want America to be exceptional again.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2024, 05:09:52 pm »

I take exception to the use of the word "another", but the answer is yes.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2024, 11:41:59 pm »
Thanks, Bigun, for being courageous enough to state the obvious.

A book I recommend to all forum members:

Freely available in both EPUB and pdf format here:
https://archive.org/details/CivilWar2_201804

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2024, 04:15:45 am »
Technically,no,but  in reality,yes.

Technically  no because the  term "Civil War" indicates a fight  from within.

In reality "No" because this  whole thing  has been created by a cabal of globalists who seek to not only  destroy America as a free and independent nation,but the whole freaking world.

The end result will be the same,however. All the lands,the assets,and the very lives of anyone and everyone not living in a slave state like China WILL become cogs in the machine that is named something  like  "World Wide Government,Inc".

The  Chinese,of course,will remain slaves. Nothing changes there.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!