Author Topic: Biden Admin Orders Destruction of Five Full-Term Aborted Babies, Potentially Hiding Criminal Evidenc  (Read 1911 times)

Offline mountaineer

Biden Admin Orders Destruction of Five Full-Term Aborted Babies, Potentially Hiding Criminal Evidence
Feb. 6, 2024
Steven Ertelt
Life News

Two years ago, pro-life advocates made a horrific discovery when they opened boxes of medical waste from a late-term abortion facility in Washington, D.C.

Inside were the bodies of 115 aborted babies, including five who appeared to be nearly full term and possibly victims of illegal partial-birth abortions or infanticide.

However, D.C. officials seemingly have done nothing to investigate the horrific discovery despite repeated calls from U.S. Congressional leaders and pro-life advocates. Undercover investigations exposing other unethical and potentially illegal activity by abortionist Cesare Santangelo and his Washington Surgi-Clinic appear to have gone ignored as well.

Now the lack of justice for these five babies potentially killed in illegal abortions is getting worse. The Biden administration is ordering destruction of the babies’ bodies — which could permanently destroy the criminal evidence.

The Washington DC Medical Examiner has informed attorneys with the Thomas More Society that the US Department of Justice has ordered the destruction of the remains of the babies.  ...
More: https://www.lifenews.com/2024/02/06/biden-admin-orders-desutrction-of-five-full-term-aborted-babies-potentially-hiding-criminal-evidence/
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Attorney: 5 Late-Term Babies Aborted in D.C. Scheduled for Disposal 2 Years After Discovery

Katherine Hamilton 8 Feb 2024

The DC Medical Examiner is expected to destroy the remains of five late-term aborted babies whom activists believe may have been partially aborted or killed after birth in violation of federal law, an attorney representing pro-life activist Lauren Handy told Breitbart News.

The remains of the babies could be destroyed by the end of the week, Thomas More Society senior counsel Martin Cannon said. He noted that the DC Medical Examiner has allegedly decided to move forward with disposal after the Biden administration made clear it had no need for their remains.

In a statement via email, general counsel for the examiner’s office, Rodney Adams, denied any discussion of the case between the Medical Examiner’s Office and the Department of Justice (DOJ) specifically. He did not respond to further questioning, including questions about when the remains are allegedly scheduled for disposal. The DOJ did not respond to request for comment by the time of publication.

The potential disposal of the babies’ remains comes nearly two years after their discovery, along with 110 earlier-term babies. Progressive Anti-Abortion Uprising (PAAU) activist Lauren Handy and PAAU’s founder and former executive director Terrisa Bukovinac allegedly discovered the aborted babies in a waste box in March 2022 outside of the Washington Surgi-Clinic, an abortion facility in Foggy Bottom infamous for late-term abortions.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/02/08/attorney-5-late-term-babies-aborted-dc-scheduled-disposal-2-years-discovery/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Whatever one's position on abortion is, that's just :3: :3:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Mod2

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The favorite evidence disappearing act of criminals...burn it! Buuuuuuuuuurrrrrn it!
The Republic is lost.