Author Topic: Police Report Confirms Elaborate “Columbine” Style Mass Shooting Plans Found in Wisconsin Student’s  (Read 726 times)

Online mountaineer

EXCLUSIVE: Police Report Confirms Elaborate “Columbine” Style Mass Shooting Plans Found in Wisconsin Student’s “Manifesto”
Brodigan
February 07, 2024
Louder with Crowder
A police report exclusively obtained by Louder with Crowder’s MugClub Undercover unit reveals the extent of a credible “terrorist” threat made against students at Chippewa Middle School in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin.

On October 23rd, 2023, School Resource Officer Dan Downey responded to a request from the school's Dean Hahn about multiple “Aristotle Alerts” triggered by a student. According to the police report, an “Aristotle Alert” is a program that notifies the school's administration of certain words typed or searched on school computers.

Search inquiries identified by the system included the notorious Columbine High School shooting and bomb-making.

Following an interview with the student in question, a notebook was later found in their possession – the notebook included what the police report repeatedly refers to as a “manifesto.” After reviewing the manifesto, school administration determined this was indeed a “serious” threat. The manifesto included detailed plans on how the student intended to carry out a massacre at the Wisconsin school.

“I plan to use this to kill multiple students at my school.”

“I will kill the most people I can by using explosives that I make myself.”

“I will kill all the bleep jocks and those bleep preppy shit-headed bleep girls.”  ...

The student in question has since been expelled from the school following the findings, yet parents in the district have been left completely in the dark on the threats made against their children.  ...
Rest of story and redacted copy of police report at Louder with Crowder

I couldn't find any news coverage of this.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Scarlett Johnson
@scarlett4kids
Mass casualty school incident avoided in Wisconsin…police report revealed the potential sh**ter frequented LGBTQIA+ sites Trevor Project and Trevor Space!

Wanted to k*ll Christians, jocks and preppy kids.

Idolized Marx and Communist Manifesto.

“…asked if had talked to anyone else about this…
stated I had and that it was to a mental health program called “TREVOR” which is geared towards the LGBTQ community…confirmed that I spoke with this "Trevor" system on several occasions on plans...”
12:10 PM · Feb 7, 2024

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.