Author Topic: Nikki Haley loses to 'none of these candidates' in the Nevada GOP primary  (Read 1788 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Know I have purposely have and will continue to stay sparse here on the political stuff, but I just couldn't resist breaking the news of one of the most embarassing moments for any one candidate in American political History.

58%  counted, and....

Republican Presidential Primary: Nevada
Candidate   %   Votes

None of these candidates
Republican   60.5%   
11,843 ahead

Nikki Haley
Republican   33.2%   

Mike Pence
Republican   4.1%   

Tim Scott
Republican   1.3%   

The ultimate rebuke.....   Slink away bitch!!!!!!!!

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
« Last Edit: February 07, 2024, 05:45:49 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Nikki Haley loses to 'none of these candidates' in the Nevada GOP primary
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2024, 05:39:41 am »

and p.s.   Nikki's Twitter account doesn't seem to be working..... :silly:

« Last Edit: February 07, 2024, 05:41:02 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2024, 05:52:40 am »
More votes .... 61%, and None has widened his/her lead over Nikki Haley.  None is now up by about 30.

None of these candidates
Republican   61.2%   
13,980 ahead

Nikki Haley
Republican   32.4%   

Mike Pence
Republican   4.2%   

Tim Scott
Republican   1.3%   

Projected Winner-None of These

Strangely absent (/s)....   A campaign celebration stage appearance.  :pop41:

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2024, 01:03:26 pm »
Congratulations to None and his resounding 16 county sweep of the Nevada primary, and his 30+% blowout.   :silly:
Wish I could find a "None" 2024 Campaign T shirt.  Apparel would be the ultimate statement of POTUS political politics right now

Hint to the POS Haley.....No politican has or ever will recover from this level of humilitation.  Retire, before losing your home state by 40.

None of these candidates
Republican   62.9%   
21,735 ahead

Nikki Haley
Republican   30.8%   

Mike Pence
Republican   4.0%   

Tim Scott
Republican   1.4%   

« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 07:43:02 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2024, 03:04:07 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2024, 04:22:09 pm »
This year, "None Of These Candidates" would win a landslide in the 2024 general Presidential election.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2024, 05:12:29 pm »
It's because they still want Trump.

And wonder why the party is dying.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2024, 05:25:51 pm »

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2024, 07:15:31 pm »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2024, 08:07:15 pm »

On to S. Carolina.  Something tells me that she's not going to do so well there.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2024, 12:29:25 am »
On to S. Carolina.  Something tells me that she's not going to do so well there.

People in SC are still pissed off about her stripping the CBF from the State flag.  Ask @catfish1957 .
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2024, 12:47:52 pm »
People in SC are still pissed off about her stripping the CBF from the State flag.  Ask @catfish1957 .

@Cyber Liberty
@libertybele

In a manner of two weeks Haley will lose:

(1) To "None of These" in NV
(2) Her Home State as former governor

Both by over 30 points.  Nimarata Nikki Randhawa is rewriting the record book of ultmate politicial humilation.  She was woke woke woke way before it became fashionable.  And I for one am enjoying the hell out of her demise
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 12:49:12 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2024, 04:36:37 pm »

https://www.thetelegraph.com/news/politics/article/nikki-haley-hunts-for-california-votes-shrugs-18655174.php

“I'm not going anywhere. I'm in this for the long haul,” Haley said to cheers during an indoor rally in Los Angeles’ historic Hollywood neighborhood, where she did not mention the embarrassing Nevada outcome.

=============================================

A couple of Briefer buddies said there might be some entertainment value left in this '24 election.  The past week has been a good example.
Watching the Wicked Witch of Woke massively implode has been great.  I just can't wait for the night of the SC primary.   :silly:

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2024, 05:11:13 pm »
2024 South Carolina Republican Presidential Primary
Morning Consult
Trump 68, Haley 31
Trump
+37
 :mauslaff:

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2024, 05:35:52 pm »

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2024, 07:32:27 pm »
I know I am piling on, but I can't resist.......

https://radaronline.com/p/nikki-haley-forgets-los-angeles-orange-county-campaign-event/

Nikki Haley's Embarrassing Blunder: GOP Hopeful Forgets Where She is While Campaigning in Los Angeles

<snip>
Haley, 52, followed up Super Tuesday's embarrassing loss in Nevada with a blunder during her opening remarks at a Los Angeles event.

"It's great to be here in Orange County," Haley confidently addressed the crowd, which immediately reacted to the slip-up.

"Oh, LA County, sorry," the presidential hopeful corrected herself. "I was in Orange County earlier."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUeKZCQsejM

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2024, 07:42:34 pm »
LOL!  Nobody confuses Los Angeles County with Orange.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2024, 08:07:02 pm »
I know I am piling on, but I can't resist.......

https://radaronline.com/p/nikki-haley-forgets-los-angeles-orange-county-campaign-event/

Nikki Haley's Embarrassing Blunder: GOP Hopeful Forgets Where She is While Campaigning in Los Angeles

<snip>
Haley, 52, followed up Super Tuesday's embarrassing loss in Nevada with a blunder during her opening remarks at a Los Angeles event.

"It's great to be here in Orange County," Haley confidently addressed the crowd, which immediately reacted to the slip-up.

"Oh, LA County, sorry," the presidential hopeful corrected herself. "I was in Orange County earlier."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUeKZCQsejM

Piling it on?  I think she deserves it.  She comes across so arrogant and smug.  She's the GOPe's darling and I truly hope she loses.  I still think she'll continue on, hoping that the leftists will continue to hound Trump till he has to suspend his campaign for one reason or another. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2024, 08:17:12 pm »
And this is all that’s left to choose from in the GOP. Trump or Nikki Haley

One of the unfortunate aftermath of DeSantis not getting any traction and quitting his campaign is there is no chance that any fiscal issues will be brought forward

Nope. When over half the GOP base is more interested in a cult of personality, false requirements of loyalty, and have the belief that they along with Donald Trump are going to save the country, fiscal issues can go to Hell
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2024, 08:19:54 pm »
And this is all that’s left to choose from in the GOP. Trump or Nikki Haley

One of the unfortunate aftermath of DeSantis not getting any traction and quitting his campaign is there is no chance that any fiscal issues will be brought forward

Nope. When over half the GOP base is more interested in a cult of personality, false requirements of loyalty, and have the belief that they along with Donald Trump are going to save the country, fiscal issues can go to Hell

Nikki is pissing the social conservatives off more.  But, I agree that we are not going to hear much in this campaign about fiscal policy, and that isn't good.
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2024, 08:22:03 pm »
Piling it on?  I think she deserves it.  She comes across so arrogant and smug.  She's the GOPe's darling and I truly hope she loses.  I still think she'll continue on, hoping that the leftists will continue to hound Trump till he has to suspend his campaign for one reason or another.

Agree.  I think she is getting a vacation tour of the U.S., and serving nothing more than serving as a noisy annoying chihuahua biting on Trump's sock .  Woof Woof Nikki
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 08:23:38 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2024, 08:22:05 pm »
Nikki is pissing the social conservatives off more.  But, I agree that we are not going to hear much in this campaign about fiscal policy, and that isn't good.

Absolutely

And in my opinion, our fiscal situation is probably the biggest long-term threat facing this country
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2024, 08:24:29 pm »
Absolutely

And in my opinion, our fiscal situation is probably the biggest long-term threat facing this country

Yep, and a concurrent opinion of about 75% of we Briefers. 

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2024, 10:52:26 pm »
This year, "None Of These Candidates" would win a landslide in the 2024 general Presidential election.

OK, LOL
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2024, 11:55:47 pm »
I would hope so.

An administrative vacancy would probably do this country some real good. Make Congress come to actual consensus on stuff.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024