Author Topic: Jennifer Crumbley found GUILTY of involuntary manslaughter: Faces 60 years in prison for son Ethan's  (Read 917 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jennifer Crumbley jury foreperson reveals what sealed fate of Michigan school shooter's mom as she's convicted of involuntary manslaughter

The mother of the Oxford High School mass shooter appeared stunned as she was found guilty Tuesday on all four counts of involuntary manslaughter
    The jury forewoman told DailyMail.com that the damning evidence that sealed Jennifer Crumbley's conviction was that 'she was the last adult with the gun' 
    Crumbley's blockbuster trial saw a number of shocking revelations, including her extramarital affair being exposed in open court
    She faces up to 60 years in prison when she is sentenced in April, and her husband James is set to stand trial in March 

By Will Potter and Shawn Cohen In Pontiac, Michigan For Dailymail.Com

Published: 13:23 EST, 6 February 2024 | Updated: 16:54 EST, 6 February 2024

The jury forewoman revealed the damning evidence that sealed the fate of Jennifer Crumbley, who became the first parent ever convicted over their child's school shooting on Tuesday.

'The thing that really hammered it home was that she was the last adult with the gun,' said the juror, who declined to be named, to DailyMail.com.

'It was very difficult. Lives hung in the balance and we took that very seriously', she said, adding that she felt both sides were ‘well represented.'

Crumbley, 45, was convicted on four counts of involuntary manslaughter for her son Ethan's November 2021 shooting rampage, where he shot 11 people and killed four.

Prosecutors painted her as a reckless and negligent mother, and the trial saw humiliating revelations about Crumbley's private life come to light, including admitting to having an affair with a local fire captain and recruiting strangers for hotel sex parties around the time of the tragedy.

The mother now faces up to 60 years in prison when she is sentenced in April, and her husband James is due to stand trial in March. Their killer son Ethan was sentenced last year to life in prison without parole.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13039197/jennifer-crumbley-verdict-ethan-manslaughter-school-shooting.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Bad, bad, bad decision.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline LMAO

Do the parents of Inner city  thugs get charged with manslaughter when their spawn engage in a drive-by shooting
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Do the parents of Inner city  thugs get charged with manslaughter when their spawn engage in a drive-by shooting

After this decision, they should.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline LMAO

After this decision, they should.

And I agree they should

But there seems to be a lot of “exemptions” lately
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy