Author Topic: GodMode in Windows - I did this. It works.  (Read 1451 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
GodMode in Windows - I did this. It works.
« on: February 06, 2024, 09:26:30 pm »

<WARNING: Do not screw around with this if you do not know what you are doing!!>
<You can easily wreck your entire computer if you push the wrong button.>

How to enable God Mode in Windows 11 or 10

Knowing how to enable God Mode in Windows 11 or Windows 10 is one of the simplest ways to put Windows' most powerful tools at your fingertips. This little known feature gathers more than 200 tools and settings in one place, as a kind of virtual cheat sheet.

This God Mode feature was first seen in Windows Vista, with most of the options it contains usually located across various parts of the Control Panel. Though Microsoft has now shifted many of the Windows Control Panel's options to the Settings menu, enabling God Mode can still come in very handy.

(more)
https://www.tomsguide.com/how-to/how-to-enable-god-mode-in-windows
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline rustynail

Re: GodMode in Windows - I did this. It works.
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2024, 11:00:01 pm »
Nice addition.  Thank you.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2024, 07:50:22 am »
 :bkmk:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2024, 03:45:44 pm »
I don't know what any of the above means, being a computer near-illiterate, but instead of a bunny with a pancake on its head, here's the classic Windows XP shutdown theme as played on a variety of different instruments:

https://twitter.com/Retrogotchi/status/1755174886614728819
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2024, 06:33:50 am »
Added it when I got my new computer last year (or was it two years ago?).... didn't use it much, but still have it displayed on my desktop with a shortcut.

EDIT: Well I had been searching for making restore points ... so this did come in handy.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 06:42:05 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2024, 01:15:48 am »
Cool!