Author Topic: BREAKING>>RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel plans to resign, sources say  (Read 3620 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Trump hints RNC boss Ronna McDaniel should step down as org runs low on cash
By Social Links for Diana Glebova
Published Feb. 6, 2024, 2:12 p.m. ET

Former President Donald Trump hinted Ronna McDaniel should vacate her position as Republican National Committee chair, appearing to reverse course from his earlier support after the organization reported decade-low fundraising numbers entering the presidential election year.

The GOP front-runner, 77, was asked Monday on Newsmax whether McDaniel, 50, should step down after three straight election cycles of Republican underperformance.

“I think she knows that, I think she understands that,” Trump responded. “As far as me, as far as I’m concerned … almost 100% of the Republicans I endorse win. In the midterms, out of 253 endorsements, I won 222 races.”

McDaniel has faced calls to resign from some of Trump’s fiercest supporters, including biotech entrepreneur and former 2024 GOP candidate Vivek Ramaswamy.

Trump privately backed McDaniel’s bid for a fourth two-year term last year, despite widespread grumbling over her stewardship after Republicans only narrowly recaptured the House and lost a Senate seat in the 2022 midterms.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/02/06/news/trump-hints-rnc-boss-ronna-mcdaniel-should-step-down-as-org-runs-low-on-cash/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DB

Re: BREAKING>>RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel plans to resign, sources say
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2024, 09:42:48 pm »
Trump responded. “As far as me, as far as I’m concerned … almost 100% of the Republicans I endorse win. In the midterms, out of 253 endorsements, I won 222 races.”

That can't be true.

Online corbe

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2024, 09:50:43 pm »
   Ronna and Mitch are symptoms of the problem.  Both Endorsed by the big orange problem.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2024, 10:07:12 pm »
Trump's political days are coming to an end and unfortunately his supporters have been swindled. As for Ronna, well, he has to blame someone.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2024, 10:46:15 pm »
Trump responded. “As far as me, as far as I’m concerned … almost 100% of the Republicans I endorse win. In the midterms, out of 253 endorsements, I won 222 races.”

That can't be true.

There is some context. Republicans that he endorsed in the 2022 midterms that were safe seats, he won. His record is poorer when the seats are competitive

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/06/us/politics/trump-candidate-endorsement-georgia.html

82 percent: Mr. Trump endorsed more than 250 candidates, and his 82 percent success rate is, on the surface, impressive. But the vast majority of those endorsements were of incumbents and heavy favorites to win.

8-2, 6-2: The former president set out to replace the 10 House Republicans who supported his impeachment. During the primary season, eight either lost challenges or retired before facing voters, while two survived. Among the eight Trump-endorsed challengers, six won general election contests and two lost to Democrats.

0-5: In the 36 most competitive House races, as determined by Cook Political Report, Mr. Trump endorsed candidates in five contests. All five lost.

1-5: Mr. Trump spent heavily on behalf of other candidates for the first time, and the results weren’t good. In the seven races across six states where Mr. Trump’s super PAC spent money, last month he won one (Ohio Senate) and lost five (Arizona governor and Senate, Michigan governor, Nevada Senate, Pennsylvania Senate). Tuesday night he lost the sixth in Georgia.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DB

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2024, 12:17:52 am »
There is some context. Republicans that he endorsed in the 2022 midterms that were safe seats, he won. His record is poorer when the seats are competitive

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/06/us/politics/trump-candidate-endorsement-georgia.html

82 percent: Mr. Trump endorsed more than 250 candidates, and his 82 percent success rate is, on the surface, impressive. But the vast majority of those endorsements were of incumbents and heavy favorites to win.

8-2, 6-2: The former president set out to replace the 10 House Republicans who supported his impeachment. During the primary season, eight either lost challenges or retired before facing voters, while two survived. Among the eight Trump-endorsed challengers, six won general election contests and two lost to Democrats.

0-5: In the 36 most competitive House races, as determined by Cook Political Report, Mr. Trump endorsed candidates in five contests. All five lost.

1-5: Mr. Trump spent heavily on behalf of other candidates for the first time, and the results weren’t good. In the seven races across six states where Mr. Trump’s super PAC spent money, last month he won one (Ohio Senate) and lost five (Arizona governor and Senate, Michigan governor, Nevada Senate, Pennsylvania Senate). Tuesday night he lost the sixth in Georgia.

That makes sense.

Online corbe

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2024, 12:28:22 am »

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2024, 01:15:19 am »
Looks like Ronna is leaving later this month.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2024, 01:19:14 am »
Trump hints RNC boss Ronna McDaniel should step down as org runs low on cash

So donations are not keeping up with Trump's legal bills.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2024, 01:24:29 am »
BREAKING: Ronna McDaniel to step down as RNC chair

Beleagured RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel is reportedly intending to step down. Donald Trump, who has been vocal about the need for changes at the RNC, is likely to back Michael Watley, who currently heads the North Carolina GOP.

McDaniel told Trump she was planning to step down in advance of South Carolina's Republican primary on February 24. That contest will see Nikki Haley face off against Trump in her home state. An election will have to be held for the new chair.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-ronna-mcdaniel-to-step-down-as-rnc-chair
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online corbe

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2024, 01:31:43 am »
            This is how HISTORY will remember Trump.

Online libertybele

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2024, 01:33:29 am »
BREAKING: Ronna McDaniel to step down as RNC chair

Beleagured RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel is reportedly intending to step down. Donald Trump, who has been vocal about the need for changes at the RNC, is likely to back Michael Watley, who currently heads the North Carolina GOP.

McDaniel told Trump she was planning to step down in advance of South Carolina's Republican primary on February 24. That contest will see Nikki Haley face off against Trump in her home state. An election will have to be held for the new chair.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-ronna-mcdaniel-to-step-down-as-rnc-chair

If true, this is a start.  Hopefully they'll replace her with someone who is actually interested in winning the '24 election.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2024, 01:38:41 am »
If true, this is a start.  Hopefully they'll replace her with someone who is actually interested in winning the '24 election.

It’s probably too late this cycle

Barry Goldwater

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2024, 01:40:31 am »
John Cardillo
@johncardillo
Don’t kid yourself, @GOPChairwoman isn’t stepping down because it’s good for the party or America. She’s jumping ship now so she can get a cushy exit package before the RNC is totally bankrupt.
8:35 PM · Feb 6, 2024
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2024, 01:42:21 am »
It’s probably too late this cycle

??? This is it.  If the pendulum doesn't swiftly swing the other way somehow, we're not going to have another election cycle after '24.

Online libertybele

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2024, 01:47:42 am »
John Cardillo
@johncardillo
Don’t kid yourself, @GOPChairwoman isn’t stepping down because it’s good for the party or America. She’s jumping ship now so she can get a cushy exit package before the RNC is totally bankrupt.

The GOP is dead in the water. Little chance of revival, but nonetheless a very slight glimmer of hope without her.

Online LMAO

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2024, 01:50:49 am »
John Cardillo
@johncardillo

lol

Democrats are raising record amounts of money while the RNC is talking bankruptcy

And it’s hard to believe that roughly 8 years ago, the Republicans held more public offices than any other time since the 1920s

Barry Goldwater

Online corbe

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2024, 02:01:21 am »
   We knew in 2012 when Mitch the bi1ch successfully slayed his Tea Party dragon, that the RNC was Bankrupt on Selling.

Trump bought their soul for a mere song and dance, 3 years later.

Modest Mouse "Bankrupt On Selling" Lyrics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMKn6XIvM2M

Online libertybele

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2024, 02:18:35 am »
lol

Democrats are raising record amounts of money while the RNC is talking bankruptcy

And it’s hard to believe that roughly 8 years ago, the Republicans held more public offices than any other time since the 1920s

I just fail to see the humor @LMAO   The demise and destruction of our country is no laughing matter.  It sickens me.

Online LMAO

« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2024, 02:24:50 am »
I just fail to see the humor @LMAO   The demise and destruction of our country is no laughing matter.  It sickens me.

There are some things you can’t do anything about that all you can do is laugh

It’s like your car breaking down in a snowstorm at 2 AM. Everything goes wrong at the same time that there’s nothing you can do about it but laugh.

Barry Goldwater

Online libertybele

Online libertybele

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2024, 02:32:42 am »
There are some things you can’t do anything about that all you can do is laugh

It’s like your car breaking down in a snowstorm at 2 AM. Everything goes wrong at the same time that there’s nothing you can do about it but laugh.

?????  I see this as far worse. This is becoming close to losing everything with the possibility of your freedom, home, job, car, income, etc. I won't be laughing when it happens; more like crying because there's not a darn thing to stop the evil stranglehold on my life and the lives of loved ones.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2024, 02:40:20 am »
 By Kerry Picket and Mallory Wilson - The Washington Times - Updated: 8:28 p.m. on Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel is planning to resign, GOP sources told The Washington Times.

Ms. McDaniel is likely to receive a soft landing within the party, possibly with a post in the Trump campaign or another job in the conservative ecosphere, people inside the RNC were saying on Tuesday.

However the pieces are moved on the GOP board, Ms. McDaniels will clear the way for new leadership at the RNC amid poor fundraising and growing dissatisfaction with her leadership.

She is looking to support North Carolina Republican Party Chairman Michael Whatley, who was endorsed by former President Donald Trump for co-chair last year. Mr. Whatley was defeated in that contest by Drew McCissick, South Carolina GOP chairman.

Since her reelection battle for RNC chair in 2023, Ms. McDaniel has faced criticism from conservative factions allied with Mr. Trump and calls for her removal from her the post.

Mr. Trump said on Tuesday said he had changes in mind for RNC and planned to reveal them after the South Carolina primary later this month. But events quickly gain momentum.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2024/feb/6/ronna-mcdaniel-rnc-chairwoman-leave-post-end-month/?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO