Author Topic: Chicago Mayor Too Busy to Visit Border: ‘I’m Doing All of That with a Black Wife Raising 3 Black Chi  (Read 969 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chicago Mayor Too Busy to Visit Border: ‘I’m Doing All of That with a Black Wife Raising 3 Black Children’ in Chicago

Warner Todd Huston5 Feb 2024967
2:50

Chicago’s “progressive” Mayor Brandon Johnson blew up on a reporter on Monday when he was asked if he plans to visit the U.S. southern border, and he insisted that he does not have time because he is busy “with a black wife raising three black children on the west side of the city of Chicago.”

Johnson notoriously canceled his planned and announced trip to the border in October, and since then, he has claimed he still intends to make the trip to see the mess down there with his own eyes. Instead of going himself as he had planned to, the mayor sent Beatriz Ponce de Leon, the deputy mayor of immigrant, migrant and refugee rights, and a small delegation to the border to tour several cities in Texas.

The media has periodically asked when he plans to reschedule his trip, but he has yet to deliver any answers. But on Monday, Johnson went off after being asked once again for a date for his trip.

After being asked for a date, he replied in an elevated and frustrated tone, “I have children who attend school who have soccer games, y’all!”

“You know, you all are asking me as if I am not a parent in this city,” he continued. “I get it, I’m mayor, I get it.”

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1754492469574525094/history

more
https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2024/02/05/chicago-mayor-cannot-visit-southern-border-raising-three-black-children/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
What the hell does it say about his wife.  Is she lazy black or Crack Ho black.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
busy “with a black wife raising three black children on the west side of the city of Chicago.”

What a weird and incredibly racist thing to say.
Why does he say his wife is Black? why does it matter to him? is a Black wife an 'extra burden'?
Why did he have to specify that his children are Black?
Who thought his children would not be Black? and why is Black children significant?

What exactly is he saying here? Why does he say 'Black' twice, in one defensive sentence?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Lando Lincoln

A reporter worth his/her salt should have plenty of easy follow-ups.

How are the people of Chicago to interpret that statement?

Won’t happen. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Don't question me! I'm Blackity Black-Black Black!
And my wife is Blacky Black McBlackwoman!
Even my childrens is Black! All three of them are the Blackest Black ever known to man!
Plus I live in Chicago!

So, NEVER QUESTION ME!! ABOUT ANYTHING!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Dat bees racisisict,n'Biden!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

And it wasn’t that long ago when Fox News commentators were celebrating the successful defeat  of Lori Lightfoot
« Last Edit: February 07, 2024, 01:06:38 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
And it wasn’t that long ago when Fox News commentators were celebrating the successful defeat  of Lori Lightfoot

Are you missing her? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.