Author Topic: The Republican Party Is Not Prepared for the 2024 Election  (Read 360 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Republican Party Is Not Prepared for the 2024 Election
« on: February 06, 2024, 03:10:25 pm »
February 6, 2024
The Republican Party Is Not Prepared for the 2024 Election
By Steve McCann

There is a growing consensus among conservatives and the vast majority of Republican voters that the 2024 election is a watershed moment for the United States. The dire reality of another four years of a Marxist-dominated Democrat Party in total control is beginning to increasingly come into focus.

However, the Republican Party hierarchy appears unconcerned, as exemplified by their near total lack of urgency regarding the need to offset voting manipulation by the Democrats and a lack of understanding of 2024 political demographics. Is the Republican Party hierarchy serious about winning the White House and both Houses of Congress?

In 2024 there will be approximately 237 million eligible voters, or 72% of the overall population, who are U.S. citizens, meet state residency requirements, and turn 18 before election day. Of that number it is estimated that 170 million will be registered to vote.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/02/the_republican_party_is_not_prepared_for_the_2024_election.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: The Republican Party Is Not Prepared for the 2024 Election
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2024, 05:04:06 pm »
I would say the Republican Party is about as weak as I have ever seen it.  Sen McConnell is a complete joke.  Trump is Trump, and he is NOT a unifier any more than Biden.  I do not expect Republicans to have a good November.  They have worked hard to be a part of the Uni-party, versus representing the American people.

Last but not least, Ronna is worthless.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2024, 05:42:10 pm »
I would say the Republican Party is about as weak as I have ever seen it.  Sen McConnell is a complete joke.  Trump is Trump, and he is NOT a unifier any more than Biden.  I do not expect Republicans to have a good November.  They have worked hard to be a part of the Uni-party, versus representing the American people.

Last but not least, Ronna is worthless.

Indeed she is.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2024, 05:44:50 pm »
What Republican party?  The parasite, Trump, has consumed its host, the RNC/GOP.  There is no party to save - only an opportunity to build a better, stronger, principled GOP to take its place.

We need to build a Bionic GOP ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pUaeLtXM_A
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2024, 12:25:05 am »
You are going to see the results of the fundraising deficit between the Democrat Party and the Republican Party as we get closer to the election

The Democrats will be flush with cash. That means registering voters, campaign commercials, financing ballot harvesting efforts, get out the vote drives, any legal challenges…

Not just Trump, but Republicans in general are going to be overwhelmed. it’s going to be like a canoe on a stormy day on Lake Superior

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy