Author Topic: ‘Pro-Israel’ Biden Would Veto Standalone Israel Bill: White House  (Read 495 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Pro-Israel’ Biden Would Veto Standalone Israel Bill: White House

Joel B. Pollak 6 Feb 2024

President Joe Biden would veto a standalone bill to aid Israel during its war against Hamas terrorists, according to the White House, which insists on linking Israel aid to spending on the war in Ukraine, as well as Democrats’ immigration funding bill.

CNN.com reported Monday:

“The Administration spent months working with a bipartisan group of Senators to reach a national security agreement that secures the border and provides support for the people of Ukraine and Israel, while also providing much-needed humanitarian assistance to civilians affected by conflicts around the world,” the White House wrote in a statement. “Instead of working in good faith to address the most pressing national security challenges, this bill is another cynical political maneuver.”

“The security of Israel should be sacred, not a political game,” the statement continued.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2024/02/06/pro-israel-biden-would-veto-standalone-israel-bill-white-house/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Re: ‘Pro-Israel’ Biden Would Veto Standalone Israel Bill: White House
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2024, 02:34:44 pm »
They should make him do it then and see how his NYC Jewish donors react.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2024, 02:34:56 pm »
GOP, force his hand and make him Veto it.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2024, 03:48:46 pm »
My guess is the Dem majority would protect him and not let it come to a vote.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2024, 04:04:44 pm »
They should make him do it then and see how his NYC Jewish donors react.

His Pro-Hamas constituency would love him.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2024, 04:34:32 pm »
Give Joe Biden a stand-alone Israel funding package to veto.  Go ahead, make Joe do it ... on the record ... during an election year.

... or, could this be Biden using reverse psychology to get an Israel-only funding bill?  Give Biden nothing that does not include Border security.

Biden does not want Congress to make Kosher hot dogs.  Dems want Congress to make non-Kosher hot dogs, so they can hide all sorts of fillers in with the beef, chicken, pork, and mystery meat.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2024, 05:11:51 pm »
His Pro-Hamas constituency would love him.

They don't have any money to give him though, and they're mostly too lazy to vote.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online Wingnut

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2024, 05:44:16 pm »
They don't have any money to give him though, and they're mostly too lazy to vote.

True.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2024, 08:14:44 pm »
LIEden is "Pro-Israel" in the same way I love okra and Brussels sprouts ... not at all.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.