Author Topic: Candida Auris Unleashed: A Silent Menace with a 60% Fatality Rate Spreads Rapidly Across the US  (Read 1269 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
 February 6, 2024 6:31 am by CWR
Sharing is Caring!

In the shadows of the ongoing health challenges, a silent but deadly adversary is swiftly making its presence known across the United States: Candida auris. This rare and drug-resistant fungal infection, marked by a chilling 60% fatality rate, is sending shockwaves through the healthcare community due to its rapid spread and defiance against traditional antifungal treatments.

Recent reports confirm its arrival in Washington State, underscoring the urgent need for proactive measures. With a death rate as high as 60%, Candida auris has become a formidable adversary in the realm of infectious diseases.

Continued at link: https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?action=post;board=73.0
« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 10:13:13 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't have the first clue as to if all,or even  any of this is true,but I figured it wouldn't cost anything to "put it out there" so that those of you who do could either add knowledge to it,or identify it as a hoax.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Please fix your link @sneakypete
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2024, 01:55:35 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

This is frightening -- especially if you need any kind of surgical treatment.  Florida, Texas, Nevada, California, New York and Illinois have the highest occurrence of this fungus.

Candida auris is a species of fungus that grows as yeast. It is one of the few species of the genus Candida which cause candidiasis in humans. Often, candidiasis is acquired in hospitals by patients with weakened immune systems.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Anti-biotics are losing efficacy because they are over-prescribed and pathogens are evolving to defeat them.

My wife keep our local hospital's infectious disease doctor on his toes.  She's prone to resisant pathogens because of her life-long chronic illnesses, hospitalizations, surgeries with a history of being given anti-biotics to treat and to prevent infections.  She's survived mulitple bouts of MrSa, c-diff, sepsis, and fungus in her ear and on a toe with poor blood circulation.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anti-biotics are losing efficacy because they are over-prescribed and pathogens are evolving to defeat them.

My wife keep our local hospital's infectious disease doctor on his toes.  She's prone to resisant pathogens because of her life-long chronic illnesses, hospitalizations, surgeries with a history of being given anti-biotics to treat and to prevent infections.  She's survived mulitple bouts of MrSa, c-diff, sepsis, and fungus in her ear and on a toe with poor blood circulation.

@DefiantMassRINO

DAMN!

That is a tough hill to climb.

My heart goes out to the both of you.