Author Topic: Yusef Salaam is no equity warrior — he’s just a scofflaw leftist hack  (Read 323 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Yusef Salaam is no equity warrior — he’s just a scofflaw leftist hack
Opinion by Post Editorial Board • 17h

City Councilman Yusuf Salaam turns out to be not so much a fierce advocate for social justice as just another entitled hack.

The key flag: news, exposed by his recent traffic-stop fracas, that he was driving with Georgia plates, though he moved here in the summer of 2022 to launch his council run.

Everyone is legally required to get New York plates within 30 days after moving to the state.

Yes, lots of folks illegally delay registering to save on insurance premiums, but lawmakers have a particular, and obvious, duty not to be law-breakers.

Especially the chairman of the Public Safety Committee, which oversees the NYPD.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/yusef-salaam-is-no-equity-warrior-he-s-just-a-scofflaw-leftist-hack/ar-BB1hOJ28?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=4309e3a53a734421adacc7fa58b7a6d1&ei=71
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson