Author Topic: Schumer Warns U.S. Troops Will Be Sent to Fight Russians if Border Bill Is Not Passed  (Read 737 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schumer Warns U.S. Troops Will Be Sent to Fight Russians if Border Bill Is Not Passed

Kristina Wong 5 Feb 2024

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) warned that U.S. troops will be sent to eastern Europe “in a few years” if the Senate border bill that gives Ukraine $60 billion in aid is not passed.

Schumer said on MSNBC on Monday:

We’re at a turning point in America is build is crucial and history will look back on it and say did America fail itself?

Why is it crucial? Well, if we don’t aid Ukraine, Putin will walk all over Ukraine, we will lose the war. And we could be fighting in eastern Europe in a NATO ally in a few years. Americans won’t like that.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1754525289114227117

Two months ago, President Joe Biden made that same argument — that U.S. troops would be fighting Russia if more aid is not passed.

“If he keeps going and then he attacks a NATO Ally — well, we’ve committed as a NATO member that we’d defend every inch of NATO territory — then we’ll have something that we don’t seek and that we don’t have today: American troops fighting Russian troops,” Biden warned.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/02/05/schumer-warns-u-s-troops-will-sent-fight-russians-border-bill-not-passed/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Biden has the authority but Chuckie is the one making the threat -- I was under the impression that he doesn't have that authority.

Either way -- we're supporting Ukraine, Israel, and now a possibility of fighting Russia??  Also it's looking like we're going to be further involved over in the ME. 

So -- DEMS want WWIII??  Martial law is coming???

Does Chuckie think that once things go haywire and spiral out of control that he will remain unscathed by all of this, or does he have a bunker somewhere offshore along with the rest of his cronies??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Thank God we did not reelect Trump! If we had, EVERYTHING WOULD BE IN CHAOS!!!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

Thank God we did not reelect Trump! If we had, EVERYTHING WOULD BE IN CHAOS!!!

Ya well, there is that to consider.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
No they won't, Schumuckster.

Offline mountaineer

We don't have enough troops left for Russia, considering we're all over the Middle East and Africa right now.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

We don't have enough troops left for Russia, considering we're all over the Middle East and Africa right now.

I guess I'm behind in the news or forgot about Africa. **nononono*

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

That's true. The military cannot recruit because of 'woke' Milley.
Biden/Austin gave the bulk of our first grade top-of-the-line military equipment to Afghanistan. ($85 BILLION DOLLARS)
America is bogged down in all kinds of stupid shit across the entire middle-east. And they have to prepare for Taiwan.

Talk and bluster and threats are one thing, actually doing it is not possible at this time.
These old-age nursing home fools in Washington are still thinking like America is the world's dominant super-power.
It is just not like that anymore. Mostly because of them with incredibly foolish policies which Trump was trying to stop.
They are too old to adjust to the new global reality which they created.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Heck, aren't we still in the Balkans, too? Can someone tell me why?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DB

Russia isn't winning the war next door to it as it stands. They're in no position expand their war to other countries much less NATO.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
While we may be heavily invested, in terms of treasure, training time, and materiel, in the current war between Russia and Ukraine, someone needs remind Mr. Schumer that this is Ukraine's (and Russia's) war.

It is not our war, at least not directly, and thus 'we' would not lose or win in Ukraine. They will win or lose their war.
If we are not fighting there, did not initiate hostilities (other than most indirectly by having an incompetent administration) we cannot own it without taking over from the country that was invaded. 
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis