Author Topic: NHL All-Star Game anthem singer wears pro-Palestinian attire, sparks outrage: ‘Mind-boggling’  (Read 270 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NHL All-Star Game anthem singer wears pro-Palestinian attire, sparks outrage: ‘Mind-boggling’
Opinion by Scott Thompson • 17h

The NHL has come under fire after singer Kiana Lede wore pro-Palestinian attire while singing the U.S. national anthem at the league’s All-Star Game.

The 26-year-old Los Angeles-based singer was invited by the NHL to perform the national anthem in Toronto for the All-Star Game.

Lede, who is known for supporting the Palestinians amid the war between Israel and the Hamas terrorist group in Gaza, wore a cardigan-style sweater that resembled a keffiyeh, which has gained popularity among those who are pro-Palestinian.

The black and white checkered keffiyeh has become a symbol of solidarity worldwide for those who are pro-Palestinian, and it seemed to be the same pattern as Lede’s cardigan.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/nhl-all-star-game-anthem-singer-wears-pro-palestinian-attire-sparks-outrage-mind-boggling/ar-BB1hLSKw?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=3f3806b40cb04f3ead3c3d3416b44047&ei=57
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson