Author Topic: Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg slammed for prosecuting fake vax cards while letting ‘violent’ perps walk  (Read 665 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
New York Post By Rich Calder and Matthew Sedacca 2/3/2024

A judge blasted Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg for trying to throw the book at two New Yorkers who bought fake COVID-19 vaccine cards — despite routinely going easy on others charged with far more serious crimes.

In a ruling issued this week, state Supreme Court Justice Brendan T. Lantry dismissed felony charges against the pair, who were not publicly identified, calling the case overkill.

J.O., a nursing student, and R.V., an employee with the city Department of Environmental Protection, were among hundreds accused of buying fake vaccination cards from a New Jersey stripper, Jasmine Clifford.

The two were among just 16 people Bragg’s office “cherry-picked” to prosecute and charge with felony criminal possession of a forged instrument, the judge said.

More: https://nypost.com/2024/02/03/metro/manhattan-da-alvin-bragg-slammed-for-letting-violent-perps-walk/

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Any forged library card cases on the docket?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Waste of time.
Trying to shame a communist like Alvin Bragg makes as much sense as this: