Author Topic: Army posthumously promotes 3 soldiers killed in Jordan drone attack  (Read 162 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Army posthumously promotes 3 soldiers killed in Jordan drone attack
By Sarah Sicard
 Friday, Feb 2

From left to right, Spc. Kennedy Sanders, Sgt. William Jerome Rivers and Spc. Breonna Alexsondria Moffett. The three U.S. Army Reserve soldiers from Georgia were killed by a drone strike Sunday, Jan. 28, 2024, on their base in Jordan near the Syrian border. (AP)

The U.S. Army Reserve posthumously promoted three soldiers in the wake of a drone attack, attributed to the Islamic Resistance in Iraq, that took place at Tower 22 in Jordan on Jan. 28.

Spc. Kennedy Sanders and Spc. Breonna Moffett, who were killed in the attack were raised to the rank of sergeant.

Sgt. William Rivers, who was also killed in the attack, was promoted to staff sergeant.

“This progression recognizes their courage, honor, and fidelity in service to this great nation,” a Reserve spokesperson told Army Times. “Though we mourn the tragic loss of these soldiers, we hope this recognition provides some comfort to their families and shows our commitment to remembering their legacies of loyal service.”

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-army/2024/02/02/army-posthumously-promotes-3-soldiers-killed-in-jordan-drone-attack/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Army posthumously promotes 3 soldiers killed in Jordan drone attack
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2024, 02:40:50 pm »
Even in death, DEI is alive. :patriot:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson