Author Topic: Mike Lee: Senate GOP Needs ‘New Leadership Now,’ Border Bill ‘Disqualifying Betrayal’  (Read 1362 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mike Lee: Senate GOP Needs ‘New Leadership Now,’ Border Bill ‘Disqualifying Betrayal’

Bradley Jaye 5 Feb 2024

Secrecy, lies, and broken promises by Senate Republican leadership – resulting in a historical pro-migration border surrender – are irredeemable, Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT) said Sunday in calling Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) to be replaced.

“Even while refusing to let us see the bill they claimed to be negotiating on our behalf—for MONTHS—they were never in doubt, insisting we’d be dumb and even unpatriotic NOT to support it,” Lee posted to X, outlining a leadership playbook employed by McConnell time and time again for years.

“This is a disqualifying betrayal.”

https://twitter.com/BasedMikeLee/status/1754340927034778057

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/02/05/mike-lee-senate-gop-needs-new-leadership-now-border-bill-disqualifying-betrayal/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Mike Lee
@BasedMikeLee
We must reject the slimy trick by which (1) the law firm of Schumer & McConnell (The Firm™️) writes bills in secret, & then (2) puts pressure on senators to pass them immediately—to meet a deadline contrived by The Firm™️.

This empowers The Firm™️—at great expense to Americans.
1:32 PM · Feb 5, 2024
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
You're not going to like this post, but here's to the turtle collapsing and being taken out of action for good. It's time.

I told you that you weren't going to like this post.

Offline kevindavis007

Has he done anything in the Senate besides being a whining b**h?
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline libertybele

You're not going to like this post, but here's to the turtle collapsing and being taken out of action for good. It's time.

I told you that you weren't going to like this post.

***agree
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Mike Lee: Senate GOP Needs ‘New Leadership Now,’ Border Bill ‘Disqualifying Betrayal’

Bradley Jaye 5 Feb 2024

Secrecy, lies, and broken promises by Senate Republican leadership – resulting in a historical pro-migration border surrender – are irredeemable, Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT) said Sunday in calling Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) to be replaced.

“Even while refusing to let us see the bill they claimed to be negotiating on our behalf—for MONTHS—they were never in doubt, insisting we’d be dumb and even unpatriotic NOT to support it,” Lee posted to X, outlining a leadership playbook employed by McConnell time and time again for years.

“This is a disqualifying betrayal.”

https://twitter.com/BasedMikeLee/status/1754340927034778057

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/02/05/mike-lee-senate-gop-needs-new-leadership-now-border-bill-disqualifying-betrayal/

Oh, come on, did Lee expect anything different from Chuckie and the Turtle other than betrayal??? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline kevindavis007

I say keep Mitch
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I say keep Mitch

Of course you do! If you didn't I might think I was on the wrong side.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

I say keep Mitch

The Dems have been on board with that for a very long time.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Has he done anything in the Senate besides being a whining b**h?

So tell us, what do you like about the Border Bill?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

The next GOP Senate Majority/Minority Leader should be chosen by a winner-take-all series of WWE wrestling matches. 

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline bilo

I say keep Mitch

The monied interests that the Establishment Loyalists answer to will make sure he stays.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home