Author Topic: World's Top Eco-Hypocrites Listed  (Read 181 times)

Online ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
World's Top Eco-Hypocrites Listed
« on: February 05, 2024, 02:06:06 pm »
I just read where David Attenborough, that creaking British jabberer who is a staunch climate change cultist, claimed he "unplugged his cell phone charger when it was not in use to save electricity," and save the planet.

This is ignorance and lunacy waving a green flag!
1. If your cell phone is not plugged in, the charger is NOT using electricity! Hello.
2. Atttenborough flies around the world most likely in a private jet, spewing tons of deadly carbon dioxide and his unplugging a cell phone charger is virtuous?

Let's cite a very long and growing list of eco-hypocrites, with Al Gore close to the top, followed by Bill Gates, Barack Obama, Michael Bloomberg, and that filthy rich owner of Virgin Atlantic - can't recall his name.
They fly everywhere in private jets while telling us to cut back and eat bugs.

ADD: National Geographic management and staff, preaching climate change panic while selling tours around the world including "Around the World by Private Jet," only $110,000 per person.

Sierra Club, preaching extremism in staying home and doing nothing while selling hiking and touring the world (wink,nudge). Gotta keep that money coming in, even as we lie through our yellow teeth.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Online ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: World's Top Eco-Hypocrites Listed
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2024, 02:07:02 pm »
John Kerry, eco-hypocrite extraordinaire
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist