Author Topic: From the frontline of Massachusetts’ descent into the Third World  (Read 1590 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
By Howie Carr | howard.carr@medianewsgroup.com | Boston Herald 2/3/2024

You now see these derelict fleabag motels in working- and middle-class communities all across Massachusetts.

Your local Days Inn or Motel 6 or Comfort Inn — not so long ago they were moderately priced places for the grandparents to stay in when they returned for Junior’s high-school graduation, or maybe even for an ill-advised, late-night, low-rent romance…

All in the past now. The businessmen’s and no-tell motels have been commandeered in the greater cause of Obama’s fondest dream — the “fundamental transformation” of America into a Third World hellhole.

Everywhere the motels are being turned over to the state and its “NGO” proxies. They are rebranded, if you will, into flophouses for the “migrants” who are now enjoying permanent all-expenses-paid vacations at the taxpayers’ expense.

The other day, a former radio coworker of mine sent me this photo from the Holiday Inn in Marlboro with its vaguely ominous sign:

“Hotel Closed to Public.”

I tweeted out the photo with a brief explanation of what had happened. I was surprised when the photo got far more clicks than anything I’ve ever posted.

The next day, the “hotel” removed the sign and replaced it with something smaller and slightly less obvious.

“Hotel Is Currently Closed.”

After posting the initial photo, I also got a torrent of responses from people who are witnessing this ongoing disaster first hand.

What follows is an account from someone who works in a different one of these “converted” hotels which are decimating the entire communities around them.

This report has been lightly edited to protect the source from retribution by the woke comrades:

There are 200-plus families, he begins, and more than 500 people currently living at the (facility).

It’s not only a roof over their heads and three squares a day, but “free” diapers, wipes, toiletries, free tablets and phones, free English lessons, state case workers making sure all entitlements are taken, free Uber and Lyft rides, free bus passes from (redacted).

More: https://1ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bostonherald.com%2F2024%2F02%2F03%2Fhowie-carr-from-the-front-lines-of-massachusetts-descent-into-the-third-world%2F

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: From the frontline of Massachusetts’ descent into the Third World
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2024, 08:37:14 pm »
@DefiantMassRINO

Any comments?  Sounds like it might be true....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2024, 08:42:00 pm »
Well, if nothing else, and IF it is done, at least we know where to load the buses to deport them.

The tough ones will be the terrorist sleeper cells and ambitious criminals who will be truly in the wind.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2024, 10:47:01 pm »
Fishrrman "you can see it coming" prediction:

Five years from now, it will be all-but impossible to find available hotel/motel rooms in many parts of America.

They'll ALL have been occupied up by illegals, creating new favelas wherever an innkeeping business existed once before. From Motel 6 to Hilton -- "no rooms available"...

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2024, 02:54:29 am »
It's true.  State is taking up all available motel rooms for emergency housing for migrants.  The state actually took over an entire Best Western motel/hotel down the road from me for migrants.  To do that, they evicted the homeless people being sheltered there.

@DefiantMassRINO

Any comments?  Sounds like it might be true....

It's a good time to own a fleabag motel/hotel/no-tell in Massachusetts.  Keep sending those migrant buses, trains, planes, boats, and zeppelins up North.  If you live in a Border State, it's better to dump this mess onto the Blue States.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2024, 04:57:36 am »
Tell me again why we are footing hotel bills for people in this country illegally?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2024, 10:31:32 am »
It's true.  State is taking up all available motel rooms for emergency housing for migrants.  The state actually took over an entire Best Western motel/hotel down the road from me for migrants.  To do that, they evicted the homeless people being sheltered there.

It's a good time to own a fleabag motel/hotel/no-tell in Massachusetts.  Keep sending those migrant buses, trains, planes, boats, and zeppelins up North.  If you live in a Border State, it's better to dump this mess onto the Blue States.
Maybe instead of closing those prisons, the State could upgrade the cots, put seats on the toilets, toss in a few area rugs, and move the illegals in for dorm style living.

But that would make it too easy for a sane Administration to load the busses to the airport...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2024, 02:56:32 pm »
As of now, the "we" is mostly state and municipal governments.

If the Biden Admin is going to allow migrants to enter and stay in the US, it's to Border State local and state governments' benefit to export the migrants, and their associated costs, to someone else's state and municipality.

Let Biden's Open Border drain the budgets of Blue cities and states, not Red ones.

The ideal solution is to secure the border, but Biden Admin will not do that.

Tell me again why we are footing hotel bills for people in this country illegally?

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2024, 04:24:06 pm »

Thanks, I appreciate your insights and on-the-ground analysis!

As for the border states you mention, we have been taking the brunt of the illegal immigration for decades.  But the problem has grown stupendously since Biden eliminated the border, and we can't take it anymore.

The Northern States haven't given a crap about it and declared themselves Sanctuary Cities and a few States, until we started "dumping this mess" in the Northern States.  Now they are starting to realize we are all "border states." 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2024, 05:01:51 pm »
Limousine Liberal Elites are NIMBY's by nature.

To get them to admit there is an issue or problem, you need to put that issue or problem directly in their back yards.

NIMBY = Not In My Back Yard

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2024, 06:45:16 pm »
Limousine Liberal Elites are NIMBY's by nature.

To get them to admit there is an issue or problem, you need to put that issue or problem directly in their back yards.

NIMBY = Not In My Back Yard

Very true.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2024, 12:03:47 am »

@Hoodat

Sure thing.

The Dims and their RINO co-conspirators need the votes.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2024, 11:36:07 pm »
New migrant shelter in Roxbury already near capacity
With the state's emergency shelter system at capacity due to a crush of new arrivals and families experiencing homelessness, the Healey administration selected the controversial Roxbury site to relocate migrants who had been sleeping at Logan Airport
By Alison Kuznitz • Published 3 hours ago   • Updated 3 hours ago   
NBC Boston
A newly opened migrant overflow shelter at a Roxbury community center is nearing its capacity of 400 individuals, Boston Mayor Michelle Wu said Wednesday.

Wu, who said she visited the state-owned Melnea Cass Recreation Center Tuesday night around dinner time, stressed the safety-net shelter is a temporary operation as neighborhood residents grapple with their community programs being displaced.

"I think the state heard loud and clear that the pool is necessary for community, for all the multi-generational activity that happens in the neighborhood," Wu said on Java with Jimmy Wednesday morning.

With the state's emergency shelter system at capacity due to a crush of new arrivals and families experiencing homelessness, the Healey administration selected the controversial Roxbury site to relocate migrants who had been sleeping at Logan Airport. When Gov. Maura Healey and Wu toured the facility last week, they were met by protestors questioning why the state decided to open a shelter in a historically marginalized neighborhood and not a wealthier community like Wellesley. ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2024, 11:48:30 pm »
@Hoodat

Sure thing.

The Dims and their RINO co-conspirators need the votes.

That's been the objective for decades; it's about the votes. The DEMS could give a darn about the humanitarian aspect of it.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.