Author Topic: Today's Toons 2/5/24  (Read 5228 times)

Offline pookie18

Today's Toons 2/5/24
« on: February 05, 2024, 11:50:22 am »

Click below for Tony's toons:

Click below for related story:

Click below for related story:

Click for related story:

Click for related story:

This Thread Brought To You By The Number 0:

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

Today is Holocaust Memorial Day. Harvard marked the occasion by offering 2 for 1 donuts in the school cafeteria.

Joe Biden went out and saw his shadow yesterday morning and now the shadow is leading him in the latest polls.

Nikki Haley returned to South Carolina after losing in the New Hampshire primary and in the Iowa caucuses while assuring her campaign rally that she just prevailed. Nikki Haley has the annoying habit of declaring victory every time she loses. The U.S. should send France a statue of Nikki Haley.

Nikki Haley shook off Tuesday's loss and vowed to run in South Carolina where she hasn't faced the voters since she ordered the Confederate flag lowered at the state Capitol. She's heroic. Facing South Carolina voters now is her tribute to the Japanese pilots who flew their planes into U.S. battleships.

New Hampshire Democrats got mixed signals over whether to write in Joe Biden's name on the ballot or vote Nikki Haley. Democrats were deluged by AI-generated robo-calls from Joe Biden telling them not to vote at all. The first clue that it might be a fake call was that the president sounded coherent.

White House spokesman Admiral John Kirby told reporters Tuesday the U.S. will strike back at Iran on our own schedule, not Iran's. We all hope the Iranians understand. Right now Biden has a war with Ukraine to finance and a war with Texas to lose, maybe we can pencil in Iran in a month or so.

Kamala Harris went on ABC's Women of the View Friday to try to help reverse Trump's poll numbers showing him leading Biden. Her appearance prompted me to watch the View for the first time. My first impression is that I get the feeling Sunny's parents named her before they got to know her.

New York Democratic Congressman Jamaal Bowman Wednesday proposed a fourteen-trillion-dollar slavery reparations package for African Americans. The problem is, it would motivate other aggrieved groups to jump on the gravy train. For instance, if you voted for Biden you owe me gas money.

The World Economic Forum got under way in Davos, Switzerland, Thursday where thousands of progressive billionaires and politicians pretend they’re the cultural elite. Progressives wouldn’t miss the opening day ceremony for all the tea in China. Next to January 6th, it’s their favorite day of the year.

The New York Post said Bill Clinton would be identified as John Doe 36 in Epstein documents plus the 26 times he was logged flying aboard Epstein’s Lolita Express plane. No one doubts that Bill Clinton traveled to Pedophile Island. What nobody can figure out is, how did they ever get him to leave?

Trump vows to make America great again. Nikki promises to turn the country off then turn it back on, and see if that works.

The White House was reportedly tasked Friday to let the American people know how strong the economy is. My late father always told me to work hard until my bank balance looks like a phone number. He'd be so proud of me today, I called the bank this morning and my checking account is $9.11.

Jill Biden set out on the campaign trail in western states last week to promote Joe's re-election Friday and spoke at a Utah high school. In further proof that in the Biden Administration the jokes write themselves, the school's name was Hunter High. What's the school mascot, the Fighting Laptops?

Joe Biden thrilled to hear his approval rating is 33%. Under Bidenomics that number is already inflated to 150% approval.

If you wonder why Trump is leading Nikki Haley by 30 points in South Carolina, remember this is the first time she gets to face their voters since she ordered the Confederate flag lowered

CNN commentator Van Jones said that Biden doesn't inspire confidence and advised Democrats to keep him hidden in 2024 and let others campaign for him. It won't hide the comedy. Last week in Utah, Jill Biden spoke at a school named Hunter High, and next week she's going hiking at Joe Falls.

The New York Post reports that CVS will close dozens of pharmacies located in Target stores due to all the flash mob lootings. In addition it was announced on Monday the CVS store on the Southside of Chicago will be shutting down at the end of February. The store is moving to a safer location in Gaza.

President Biden addressed a United Autoworkers Union gathering in Washington Tuesday. The president received the union's endorsement for the fall election. President Biden pounded the podium and promised he will beat Donald Reagan this December, and added you can take that to the Post Office.

-- Argus Hamilton

Online Polly Ticks

Re: Today's Toons 2/5/24
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2024, 01:21:11 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Jimino

• God created all men equal. Sam Colt made them more equal!
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2024, 03:45:29 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!
Pray, hope and don't worry.
Santo Pio

Offline pookie18

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2024, 04:25:13 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.

You're welcome, Polly Ticks!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2024, 04:25:35 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!

Mornin' & my pleasure, Jimino!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2024, 05:22:18 pm »
Thank Goodness it's Monday!  Thanks for the Toons and Argus Extras, Pookie!!!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline pookie18

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2024, 06:55:57 pm »
Thank Goodness it's Monday!  Thanks for the Toons and Argus Extras, Pookie!!!

You're welcome, as always, CL!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2024, 10:15:42 pm »
Thanks, pookie!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline ricebug

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2024, 10:58:54 pm »
G'day, Pookie!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2024, 11:33:05 am »
Thanks, pookie!

My pleasure, as ever, Smokin Joe!

Offline pookie18