Author Topic: Feds seize 1.4 metric tons of liquid heroin in Oregon, arrest 4 linked to Mexico-based drug traffick  (Read 172 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

FOX News
Feds seize 1.4 metric tons of liquid heroin in Oregon, arrest 4 linked to Mexico-based drug trafficking ring
Story by Stephen Sorace • 18h

Four suspected drug traffickers with links to an international crime ring in Mexico were arrested in Oregon with multiple barrels of liquid heroin inside a moving truck, authorities said Thursday.

The bust happened on Jan. 25 at a motel in Tigard after investigators learned that several individuals who allegedly worked for the drug trafficking operation were hauling a load of illegal narcotics into Oregon, the U.S. Attorney's Office in Oregon said in a news release.

Authorities tailed a rented moving truck driven by one of the suspects that was accompanied by a red pickup truck west on I-84 near Bonneville until they arrived at the motel, officials said.

After obtaining federal search warrants for the vehicles and the suspects’ motel room, investigators found eight 55-gallon barrels containing 370 gallons of liquid narcotics inside the moving truck and two loaded handguns inside the room, according to prosecutors.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/feds-seize-1-4-metric-tons-of-liquid-heroin-in-oregon-arrest-4-linked-to-mexico-based-drug-trafficking-ring/ar-BB1hLb0V?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=6809c0b3eb274c29b0c61c88cecb722a&ei=59
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson