Author Topic: Veterans Persecuted Under Vaccine Mandate See Double Standard in Defense Secretary Wanting ‘Privacy’  (Read 272 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Veterans Persecuted Under Vaccine Mandate See Double Standard in Defense Secretary Wanting ‘Privacy’

Kristina Wong 4 Feb 2024

Members of the military who were forced to reveal to commanders their COVID-19 vaccination status in order to keep their jobs see a double standard in Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin hiding his hospitalization from his boss, colleagues, and the American public for nearly a week and facing no consequences.

At a press conference Thursday, Austin repeatedly said he did not tell the commander in chief or colleagues due to his desire for privacy.

“I was being treated for prostate cancer. The news shook me, and I know that it shakes so many others, especially in the Black community. It was a gut punch, and frankly, my first instinct was to keep it private. I don’t think it’s news that I’m a pretty private guy,” he said, adding, “But I’ve learned from this experience. Taking this kind of job means losing some of the privacy that most of us expect.”

He mentioned his privacy again, saying, “Cancer, period, is — is very private,” and argued that his race was a factor.

“Among the black community though, it’s — it’s even more a — a thing that — that people want to — want to keep private,” he said.

However, those who were coerced and forced to share their vaccine status and medical history or faced being punished or kicked out of the military see a double standard.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/02/04/veterans-persecuted-under-vaccine-mandate-see-double-standard-defense-secretary-wanting-privacy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
"...and argued that his race was a factor."
“Among the black community though, it’s — it’s even more a — a thing that — that people want to — want to keep private,”

I'd have fired his sorry ass on the spot after spewing that BS.

He's now condoned being AWOL for anyone "black" who believes something akin to the bile he said.
What white superior is going to dare discipline someone of "color" who acts/behaves as he after this?
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.