Author Topic: Taylor Swift: “I’m a Christian” and People With Real “Christian Values” Support Abortion  (Read 1322 times)

Online Hoodat

Taylor Swift: “I’m a Christian” and People With Real “Christian Values” Support Abortion

Micaiah Bilger  |  Feb 4, 2020  |  7:30PM

Taylor Swift seems to believe that she can be a Christian and support the killing of unborn babies in abortions.

In a new Netflix documentary about her life, “Miss Americana,” Swift insisted that she is a Christian – even though she promotes political causes that go against Christian teachings, CBN News reports.

The celebrity has been increasingly vocal about her political beliefs over the past several years. In August, she told The Guardian that she supports legalized abortion. “Obviously, I’m pro-choice,” Swift said.

A year earlier, she endorsed Democrat Phil Bredesen in the Tennessee Senate race against Republican Marsha Blackburn, a leading pro-life advocate. Blackburn won anyway and continues to be a strong voice for life in the U.S. Senate.

In the new documentary, Swift talked about that moment when she decided to become more vocal politically.  .  .

https://www.lifenews.com/2020/02/04/taylor-swift-im-a-christian-and-people-with-real-christian-values-support-abortion/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online LMAO

And there are a certain percentage of people who will base their vote on who ever this ditz endorses
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online roamer_1

No. Necessarily they do not.
Christians do not bow before Marduk

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Matt: 19:14

But Jesus said, 'Suffer the children, and forbid them not, to come unto me, for of such is the reign of the heavens;'
(Young's Literal Translation)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

Matt: 19:14
 (Young's Literal Translation)

There's that whole millstone around the neck thing for anyone who hurts these little ones....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
There's that whole millstone around the neck thing for anyone who hurts these little ones....
:beer:
Yep, that, too!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Gaslighting BS that drones who follow her will view as "truth"...
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Swift....hmmm...a celebrity yes.  But people voting because of her guidance?  A handful of dim bulbs I suspect.  She is of nominal importance.  I could not name one song title by the bimbo.

We already have millions voting Democommie with no rational reason.