Poll

Are you excited for the Apple Vision Pro?

Who cares?
3 (60%)
Holy Crap yes!
1 (20%)
Don' give an eff about nothin'!
0 (0%)
Damn kids get off my grass!
1 (20%)
Sorta?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Are you excited for the Apple Vision Pro?  (Read 1341 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Are you excited for the Apple Vision Pro?
« on: February 04, 2024, 07:02:44 pm »
I'm kinda psyched now for them. I'm sort of a gadget a holic.

Online libertybele

Re: Are you excited for the Apple Vision Pro?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2024, 07:11:08 pm »
I am not tech savvy, so I really don't even know what it is.  And ... the darn kids and people who walk their dogs needs to stay off my grass!!  :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2024, 07:53:32 pm »
I am not tech savvy, so I really don't even know what it is.  And ... the darn kids and people who walk their dogs needs to stay off my grass!!  :silly:
I'm with ya, but I would add about the kids and people who walk their dogs.......pick up your cr@p!!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 07:54:29 pm by GtHawk »

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2024, 08:31:12 pm »
I'm with ya, but I would add about the kids and people who walk their dogs.......pick up your cr@p!!

True story. From our den I can see several of my neighbor's houses and of course the street in front of our home. A woman and man that I have never seen were walking their dog.  The dog did its business on my neighbor's side yard.  She picked up the mess with a doggie baggie and then .... much to my surprise .... dumped it into my garbage can (it was garbage day)!!!  It was morning and I still had my nightgown on, otherwise I would have gone outside and had words with her.  It is unbelievable what people do.  It wasn't her property, nor her garbage can but definitely her dog's mess.

I don't dispose of our dog's waste in our garbage can, I never have.  I dump it in the vacant lot next to us and take dirt and then bury it.   We spent money to fence in our yard for various reasons and one of them was to contain our dogs so they don't wander and we deal with picking up after them and disposing of the waste in dirt and weeds; so no one else but us needs to clean up after them or deal with the mess in any way.

I am now certain as to why one time our garbage can smelled to high heaven and the garbage men had turned our garbage can upside down after dumping it -- it wreaked so badly that I had to spray it down with bleach and rinse it out a couple of times.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2024, 09:41:12 pm »
No. Anything Apple is evil incarnate.