Author Topic: Suicidal America: Illegal Accused of Gruesome Rape in Alabama Not Deported But Instead Granted Bail  (Read 214 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Suicidal America: Illegal Accused of Gruesome Rape in Alabama Not Deported But Instead Granted Bail Amidst Growing Community Outrage (Video)
 Amy MekFebruary 3, 20243 comments3 min read

Despite bail on the first-degree rape charge, Christopher Russihi Strachan is held by ICE and cannot be released until going through the immigration process, leading to questions about why he isn’t immediately deported after the rape conviction.

Orange Beach, Alabama – In a shocking turn of events, 31-year-old Christopher Russihi Strachan, an illegal immigrant, was arrested and charged with first-degree rape following a heinous assault on a woman earlier this month. The incident has ignited a firestorm of controversy, as Strachan was not only allowed to stay in the United States but was also granted bail during a recent bond hearing, raising questions about the safety of American communities and the accountability of politicians.

On January 17, 2024, Orange Beach Police received a distressing call from a woman who reported a sexual assault that had taken place at a private residence in the 24-thousand block of Gulf Bay Road. After an intensive investigation, Strachan emerged as the prime suspect, leading to his arrest on January 26, 2024.

During a bond hearing held on Monday, January 29, 2024, Strachan revealed that he was not a U.S. citizen and was in the process of applying for asylum within the United States. This revelation added another layer of complexity to an already volatile situation. Despite his illegal status, Strachan was granted a bond of $75,000 on the rape charge, a decision that has left many terrified and outraged.

https://rairfoundation.com/suicidal-america-illegal-accused-gruesome-rape-alabama-not/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson