Author Topic: GRAPHIC: U.S. Media Silent over January Drownings of 14 Migrants in Texas-Mexico Border River  (Read 235 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
GRAPHIC: U.S. Media Silent over January Drownings of 14 Migrants in Texas-Mexico Border River
Coahuila Drowning (1)Breitbart Texas / Cartel Chronicles
ILDEFONSO ORTIZ and BRANDON DARBY3 Feb 2024157
2:59
Mexican authorities found 14 drowned migrants in the border area between Coahuila and Texas in January. Unlike the case from earlier this year, where Texas became a political target over the drowning of three migrants, the other nine drownings have been largely ignored by U.S. news outlets.

This week, authorities on both sides of the border reported three migrants drownings, including that of a young girl. In the city of Piedras Negras, Coahuila, alone, authorities found the bodies of six migrants, while in total, they found 14 throughout the border region. The drownings come as the city of Eagle Pass, Texas, and the Del Rio Border Patrol Sector have become immigration hotspots with historical record-setting figures under the current Biden administration.

One drowning took place on Thursday afternoon near the Centinela rural community near Eagle Pass. In that case, authorities responded to the scene and called their counterparts in Texas after finding the body of an unidentified man floating on the north side of the river.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2024/02/03/14-migrants-drowned-in-january-in-mexican-border-region-us-media-silent/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson